Monday, June 15, 2009

whilst i was in His arms, thanking Him, tears rolled down the corner of my eyes.
that adds another line to my tally crying myself to sleep this month

but deep down, i know
Jesus loves when there's still so much hurt.
Jesus loves, when there's still so much that i dont understand.
Jesus loves.
It's tears of gratitude. As long as my heart remains soft, these tears will never run dry, cos there's always things to be thankful for.






Can i choose to let go and say bye :] with a hope that you'll find someone better. i'm sorry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God. Psalms 43:5

I dunno wad exactly happened, but please don't be sad, bcos He always leave the best for you.
Just as said in Psalms 84:11

Mun Yee said...

wow Anonymous!

thanks! this surely encouraged me!

Mun Yee said...

it'll be great too if u let me know who u are!!
hehe

Anonymous said...

It's hard to introduce myself cos i have lost contact with you for a long time. Just treat me as your ordinary brother in christ.

In fact i should thank you to let me see ur testimony of loving God. that inspired me alot.

Continue with your vibrant journey.