Wednesday, June 10, 2009

pre-exams

in couple of hours time, i'll be on my first paper of the year. this year had truly whizzed by real quick and before i knew it. it's already mid-year. winter and its chill has already hit the streets.

i've been in a position now, where i dun really know what to do.
well, i know the very basic thing is - to trust God, believe that Jesus will come through.

i know he will. i dont doubt heaps. but the question for me is the issue of expectations. i dont really wanna go through this but i know it's totally self-inflict and yes, i think, i think too much. ya. and just within a minute, a ZILLION things will zoom into my head, like it or not. it could be of people, things i need to do, random thoughts and even things of the future.
no wonder i'm so easily overwhelmed.

but somehow i need to understand that God is still in control. God is still faithful and He is good.
i need to know that when i trust Him, He can and will work in the miraculous ways.
when i lift my hands up, and let Him do it, He will surprise me.

I just need to belief it from the bottom of my heart. There has never been such great doubt or testing in my heart before. it's a point where i know it in my head, but do i really belief in my heart. perhaps the fact that i dont see it yet or the fact that it's not hapenning yet kinda intensify my tot process. i dont know. but this exams feel so different. maybe God is just taking me on a deeper level of trust.
i know i dont wanna be an average student. i am sick and tired of the mediocre level of achievements. i know the same power that raised Christ from the dead is in me. i know i have all it takes.
i know. but why it is so hard to put it down into the real deal.
in a way, it's like moses of the holy ground. you know you're there. you know something off the supernatural is happening, but you just dont know how to react or how to tap into the source that is available right in front of you. perhaps i'm waiting on the clear instruction of God, "take off your shoes"
take off the stuff that has been hindering me off direct contact with God.
remove all the thoughts that come bombastically down on me, and just be saturated in His.
COME ON. get ready.

havent you already known that in His presence, there's everything? HE is forever faithful. He is forever good.

Come through again God.



ps. i dont wanna have leaky nose or any cough-running-nose-disease. get rid of it for me please God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

feeling the same way....
don't be overwhelmed by the worlds expectations of you but focus on God's desire from you...
Galatians 6:8
your doing great!!
All the best with your exam!!
God bless..