Saturday, June 06, 2009

the other day, when i was on the bus, i eavedropped into some other person's conversation. one of them is my coursemate, doing nursing.

My friend/ coursemate (P)
Another girl that she was talking to, assuming that she's doing the same course as well (J)

J- We nurses dont earn as much you know. Unlike the doctors.
P - Yea.. apparently physio's earn heaps too and their job scope is really good. They only work from 9 to 5
J - YEA! that's why i really wanna get hitched with either a doctor or physio once i get out there on the job.
I'm pretty set on it.



HHMMM. I couldnt stop laughing to myself. I always wonder if my guy would be a doctor or from the healthscience line.
HMMM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. physios job is not easy and definitely not easy to study....

In fact there are only few percentage of male physios around the world.

Maybe doctor is better choice.

HMMM,don't wonder, God will give you the best.