Sunday, June 14, 2009

I WILL BLESS THE LORD

When you think about how awesome God is, and how great His gracious hands are. u just cant help but thanking Him and being in awe in His mighty presence.

Today, at Planetkids, Ps Rob shared a lil and allowed us to publicly declare and thank God for things. anything.
it's awesome and so genuine as you start hearing the heart beat and the sincere "thank-you"s from the bottom of people's hearts.
It ranges from family, to ministry, friends to His things that make you smile.
God is always at work, always loving, always faithful, always reaching out to you.

as i'm sitting back on my bed now, typing this, i've got so many things to thank God for, from the simplest of things to the routine-everyday-life-repititive-taken-for-granted things.
for the hot warm sun, and the fog, wet winter
for the great joyous laughters, and the tough challenging pains.
for the most loving outstretched hands, to the most heartfelt hugs.
and just being able to breath and say your name.

GOD, thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen!!

The lord is my shepherd,; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the waters. He restores my soul, He leads me in the path of righteousness For His name's sake.
Psalms 23:3

Thank you Lord!!