Wednesday, June 03, 2009

taking my position

i was on a podcast spree today.

whilst on the way back from peninsula, i had joyce meyers, jentezen franklin and GC to accompany me. it was AWESOME!!!
there's so much that i could grasp from the messages but i'll just share wat spoke to me the most. i love what joyce meyers said.

The battle is not ours to fight.
2 Chronicles 20:17
"You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.' "

I've been hearing a lot of stipulations here and there. and as the mid year approaches, it got me thinking alot. about what have i done for the past 6 moths. and what could i do in the up coming months. perhaps its not the best time to do some reflection, especially when assignments and exams are round the corner and not to forget placements straight after.
perhaps like what chloe said, i do have a lot spinning in my head.
but i guess i'm just trying to max out my day with the things i can do, not just for myself but also for people and for God.

aikz. i duno.

i think i need some recap and reflection time with God and put myself in a position of ultimate surrender, giving all of myself to God.


somehow, this song came into my head tonight. TEEEHEHHE, enjoy the old school video. my sis n i cracked up laughing watching it!



God, take me home!

where the deers and the anthelop play...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo, no worries!!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

surrender to Him and you can do everything!!

Ganbateh!

Anonymous said...

Philippians 4:13