Tuesday, July 10, 2007

THOUGHTS THAT PERHAPS CAN BE CONSIDERED AS REVELATIONS!!!!

i realised something . i blog a lot less during holz! when i should be blogging the most.. as a form of keeping a diary of what i'm doing!!! >.< but somehow .. somewat.. they dont happen! and by the end of the holz.. i'll be full-on reflecting on what i have done and what memorable things occurred! my my!

well . u know wat? can i stir u up to keep a DAILY diary. write it before u sleep. everyday. and write one once a week. compare the difference! well . in 10 years time. u'll see! u'll prolly laugh at yourself for being so innocent and naive. for me, i'll literally LAUGH OUT LOUD at my stupidity and how immature i was! but SURELY those memories are priceless!!!

anyhoo.. as i was saying.. i had revelations!! haha .. well , maybe.

joanne enlightened me one thing that .. which made me go.. YEA! it is so true!!!
what is it? well.. it is just the simple fact tat this is my blog and i can REALLY be free and write what i feel like!! since i duno when.. i have been very conscious of what i write here! seriously. i have stopped posting my heart-felt expressions and was surpressing myself for the sake of all those UNKNOWN and silent readers!!! (i dun even know who. but you know who u are out there!!! nyeh nyeh nyeh*) it can be scary at times you know.. exposing yourself and completely being vulnerable to the world full of .. everything.. out there. the thought of closing and shutting down my blog always sneak into my puny brain :P but i know that on the other hand.. this is such an awesome media for me to share my life with those i care and love!! and knowing me.. this it the best and most reasonable excuse that i can give for not replying ppl's mail. haha :P and also .. somehow.. i believe it will speak to people and hopefully put a SMILE on ppl's face. so.. i'm hanging on. well. i must confess that at times.. especially now. i do enjoy bloggin!! and tat's "munyee's happy moment" plagiarising transformers! :P haha

but yea. jo said something which is so true. your frens will understand you and respect what you choose to blog. after reflecting on certain misunderstanding, i used to think ..that i ought to be completely and utterly CAREFUL of what i'm bloggin about and who. i dare not just say something that i really wanna express deep down inside in the fear that i may arouse jealousy in some other person and letting them wonder whether i love them less. am i making sense here? hahhaa :D but well .. jo said smtg very true :D she gave an ANALOGY, an example of my ji mui! she said.. u reckon charis or jiayee will be jealous if u decided to dedicate a post for jiamien.

first reaction of mine : NO!

exactly. true frens will understand and accept me. THEY DONT STALK ME! :P hahahahhaha. kidding kidding!!! :P u can surely stalk me. i dun really have anything to hide. apart from my fat rolls :P ahhaa .. but yea.. i was thinking. if i were to privatise my blog. who wont come into my mind to invite. who will. hmmm. i really dont know!! o.O but oh well. dont worry. i doubt i'll be privatising my blog. but yea. i've decided that i'm gonna write FREELY!!! :D YEA!.. so here's just the affirmations to those whom i havent or dont really mention in my blog. i just wanna affirm u guys that i do love you k?!!! i really really do!! :) :)

WELL..

now.. i just wanna .. i wanna i wanna ..i wanna say- boss n jo! u guys are truly truly amazing!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!! how cool is God bringing us together in such a special and divine way! thank you for accepting my all. even when i'm in the gross-est position of diarrhea and spiritually disgusting. thank you for shining Jesus and allowing me to lean on you both, when i'm not strong.

JI MUIs!!! wat more do i need to say. u know it all :) WE STAND THE TRIAL OF TIME AND DISTANCE! we are more than what meets the eye! WOOT!

and guess wat guess wat?? i was asking someone this question. if you were to die the next moment. what would you do? i knew i gave a stupid answer in the car. now i know wat exactly i wanna do. i'll share later. but yea. wat would you do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, tw here.. wa, so much for a posting, coolness, blog more la, so tat ppl in melb can know how ur going on.. hahaha u know wat, this is likee e 2nd comment i ever posted.