Monday, July 16, 2007

THE HUMAN RACE IS A COMPLICATED ONE!!

seriously. i think i am so annoying! and it can get into my nerves at times!! >.< haha. well .. EVERYTIME actually. when my holz are about to come to an end. i'm SO AWAKE NOW! it's like wat? 1.30am! way past my bed time! haha. perhaps it was the nap in the noon that did it. but yea. today as i was in the car. so many things came into my head.

i am sad.
yes. i am sad.

i am sad that my holz are ending and there's nothing much that i can do about it.
i am sad to leave but on the other hand, i am sad that i am missing melbourne. i am never a TRULY there person. sad.
i am sad to say goodbye and hello to a new semester. yes. i am lazy.. hee :P

but yea. dont you think human race is such a complicated and unappreciative one? for i know for me, i truly am and sometimes i just wanna give myself a smack at the head for being so! :P i really DISLIKE myself for only when i was about to leave, then i regret. this weekend was AWESOME.

love doing random and spontaneous things :D :D they make my heart smile :D

kite hunt.
witness robbery >.< *gasp*
flying kite.
craving for cendol.
posing in front of a mac.
having forced to sit down during steamboat. EH!! MANA BOLEH!! knowing me?! :P
mamaking with parents at 1+??? with my eyes like 2 thin lines.
the breakdown of junhui's car.
playing uno-stacko and uno cards.
eating durians with both friends and family!

WOOT! wat else could make life more colourful? i love my family and friends. God IS SO great to me :D

just when i tot i'm used to farewells and goodbyes, all these made it so much harder. YOU CRAZY people made it so much harder!! >.<

i miss my guided ikea tour. he is one person whom i went out with, with NOT EVEN ONE MINUTE OF SILENCE!!! fuiyoh.

oh yea. i was saying. if you know that you were going to die the next moment, wat would you do.
well, actually i would be rather glad. cos i know tat i'll be going to heaven. i even dreamt of it!! hahaha :P it was FUNNY!! :O but yea. it was actually a very selfish thought. initially, i tot of calling the people i love and tell them i love them. but after long considerations, i tot tat was really a wasted act of time and opportunity. i know it may be hard and things are are easier said than done but i would be praying my guts out and trying as hard as i can, to lead the person next to me to heaven as well :D yea. tat's wat i've decided to do with the remaining moments of my life :D

please usb, please turn up! apparently it's called a thumbdrive instead. ok thumbdrive, please show urself. u've gotten all the photos i wanna share !!! GOD!! where is it? :P

DADDY!!!! here i am!! i would try my best to take the less taken track.

yerrrrr... a month HAS REALLY PASSED BY SO SO FAST. but i'm so glad that God has sent me back and opened up my hearts to so many new stuff!!!! :)

the other day, ps julie asked this. if you were able to change one thing in hte past. wat would it be?

No comments: