Thursday, July 19, 2007

NEW SEM :)

i'm back in melbourne and all i wanna do now is to pray. God has truly been working in opening my eyes to see at how amazing He can thread things together and change a piece of rug into an embroidery masterpiece. God is SOOOOOOOOO great :D that no mountains that He cant carry me through!

Dear God,
I'm back in Melbourne now and i wanna thank you for all the things that you're about to do. Lord, you are the alpha and the omega. you have all things in stored. God, i thank you so much for telling me to go back and then widening up my narrow view of you. God, thank you for the people you've carefully placed into my life. Lord, thank you for who you are and i thank you for just caring and being so real to me! Jesus, i am in a vvery perplexed mood now. God, some part of me is happy to be back and some part of me, not. God, now, there's this tingling sense of regret in me for not really accomplishing wat i have initially set out to do during my holz - to share your love. God, please dont just pass my loved ones by. God, please dont forget my country and the people. Lord, please, teach me wat would you do. Lord Jesus, thank you so much for the awesome memories that i had in my span of 3 weeks in malaysia. Father, thank you for those heart warming days that all the shortcomings dont matter anymore. God, thank you for my family. Father, please dont forget them! God, i am sorry that at times i am so rebellious, so selfish and so self-centered. Lord, i'm so sorry that at times at home, i failed to reflect you. Jesus, all i want to do is worship and radiate your glory. Hope that my family, (papa, mummy, lokyee, chongfoo,aunties and cousins) will come to experience Jesus and be truly in awe of Him. And Father, thank you for sending me back for the sake of renewing old friendships. Jesus, thank you for the times when the most random thing would occur. Lord, thank you for friends who made me laugh my head off and frens who will wipe my tears when i'm undergoing some issues. Thank you for the 3-some! God, there's so much more i wanna say. but my eyes are shutting! literally. please give me the strength to carry out your will. in my life,everyday, to glorify you. God, grant me life that is filled with everlasting joy, love for others. JESUS, NEW SEM, more exciting things to come. stir me up Lord.

In Jesus name,
Amen.

No comments: