Monday, July 30, 2007

<3

life is just full of loads of unpredictable random bits yea??? i am getting around the semester a lil better now. less worrying about the seemingly-incapable-to-handle assignments. yes. they are always there. tingling and bugging me. but GUESS WAT? i am not gonna be overuled by them!! NO WAY!!

i'm very positive today. it feels GOOD!!
why you ask?

firstly. i started off my day with this awesome AWESOME verse from the bible tat comforted me SOOOOO much!

" I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
i will counsel you and watch over you." - psalm 32:7 -

oooo... how good does it feel to know that God watches over me!! :) :)

secondly, thank God for my group assignment is seemingly to progress well. at the very beginning of the sem everyting seemed to be .. scary!!! but now.. looks like it's falling into place and my group mates are SO LOVE-ABLE!!!

weekend was awesome too!!!
friday went to meet up with my sis. she's turning into a beautiful woman of God!! I AM SO PROUD OF U GIRL!!! u're surely a shinning light :) ocf was good too with new people coming.. i think .. perhaps .. it is time for me to respond to smtg else.

OOHHHHH!!!! did i mention tat baby was here??? and she still is but i duno whether can i meet up with ehr >.<
took her around couple of places to .. yes .. u got it.. EAt!!!!! we just stroll around the city .
SAT NIGHT WAS CRAZEE FUNNY!!
met up wit jon and my sis .. we went for vegetarian pizza!!!! mmm.. yummmmm .. *it is entirely up to ur interpretation* jon was dreading his taugei pizza and my sis found it extremely healthy. me? in between.. but surely was AWESOME experience though!!! :D even cooler! after tat. we headed home.. and ... WE MADE KAYA!!!!
liz joined us! 4 of us .. facing the pot of kaya!! my goodie .. FOR 3 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could a BOWL OF KAYA possibly took us tat long!!! we were laughing our ass off to things tat i couldnt even remember and singing along to the good old boy bands!!!! hahaha.. we were working hard k? we had our hands moving.. mashing the kaya in order not for it to be lumpy! hahha. it was funny. by the end of it .. WE WERE TOTALLY DRAINED!

sunday was AWESOME! being with the kids make me a VERY-EXTREMELY-HAPPY MUNYEE :D

service was fantastic. but i think i'm seemingly becoming unfit!! i cant keep up with the jumping and all.. i found myself puffed out!!! OH NO!!!!! but still .. HE is worthy of ALL my praise!

God is so good to me!
He never fails to drop reminders of things i need to do and things He promised!
Peninsula. Nursing. Yes. He has been tat specific. i was like deakin? ACU? la trobe? nope. he said no. oh well. peninsula then!
and truly enough, He will carry me through it!!

Jamie shared this and i couldnt stop thinking about it twice.
She had always wanted to be a lawyer but somewat somehow.. along the way, her dreams was shattered and she tot tat it was something that was impossible to be reached. her heart was hardened to it and everything near it just seemed to be a no-no! so .. yea.. but God opened up the doors for her and she will soon be on her way to a new start dropping and leaving everything behind.

EVERY IS POSSIBLE. IF ONLY YOU BELIEVED.

No comments: