Thursday, May 03, 2007

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA :D

though the weather was wet and rainy,
and wind was like whaling the whole of this moring,
outside my window is like gloomyy-dark with raindrops splattering on my window now.. but still .. my mood is like so OPPOSITE!!!

hheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D

i just cant contain it!!! I'm so excited and happy!! despite me being flooded with 2 assignments with a total amount of 3500 words due tomorrow.. i'm overfloaded with joy!!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY!! just one email lifted my day!

this is it.





Dear Mun Yee,

I am thrilled to inform you that your application for Planetkids Team has been approved by the Church Executive Team. We have placed you in the P46 Team, Aaron D’Orival will be your team leader. Please see Lauren Cross this Sunday and she will arrange T.Shirts for you. Jean Lim will be following you up re photo id’s.

Welcome aboard!

Assunta Bradbury
Planetkids



I know God would place me there! He's already given me so many confirmations!! :D it's just a matter of time and now .. i'm so glad that i can serve Him with all the gifts that He has generously given me :D :D YEAH!!! hopefully i dont scare the kids!! :P and hopefully i wont be too daunting or too shy!! :P

God, teach me how to do this k? i've never done it before!!


but yea ... hahahaa

guys! seriously, have u felt so happy that you wanna jump around and scream and laugh till you roll on the floor but you for some unknown reason just wanna hold it in? tat's me rite now!!! but i cant contain the joy and excitement tat is in me!! the miraculous thing was that i was just asking God which age group He wants me to be, then i was like 4 years old or grade 4 .. dun ask me why 4 .. but yea.. then LOOK!! despite it being a mere suggestion to God, just like a random thought, KACHING!!! i'm in Planet46!!! WARH! wat's this weiiii. .. nothing else could explain itself better!! God, you're so AWESOME LA~ *puts on a super malaysian accent* :D

current word count for both assignments : 0
remaining words : 3500
remaining time : 18 hours 30 mins
stress level : little to none

guess wat i'm gonna do now??

ermm .. feel the urge to go do my no.2 .. but that's not my point .. :P

i'm gonna go

PRAISE HIM!!! :)

*could hear my heart sing: JUMP JUMP*


*WOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*





by the way, happy birthday kimchew!!! :D u're always loved :D especially when u bring me your glutenous rice.. hehehe .. yumm.. but of course, not just tat :p

No comments: