Wednesday, May 30, 2007

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

God is so good to me!!! seriously!! :D

Though the people i thought cared the most dint respond, i'm glad and thankful that HE DID!!! :D

God has been so good to me. I'm about to share an offering message tonight and He has not failed to remind me of His provision during these couple of weeks!!! :D i shall save this part for later in case someone comes and read my blog during the day and spoils the night's message .. i havent shared before apart from testifying. so .. this is actually my VERY FIRST TIME!! please pray for me guys!!! :D

but anywayz .. i just came back from the DNA Encounter weekend. For others, perhaps it was just a day.. but for me .. it surely was a weekend thing!! Saturday .. we went to this TAFE school where the event was held .. and sunday .. i think perhaps God wasnt done with me yet.. so yea .. His presence was so so tangible!!

DNA Encounter- God has touched me SO SO intimately .. i knew that it was gonna be awesome and hearing from the people who had done it .. i was really stirred and couldnt wait for it to be my turn.. i was praying and hoping that God would show me something new ..reveal something of the future .. my destiny or watever he wants to tell me .. i did hope that i could hear a prophetic word from the pastors .. but i would LOVE it even more if God would tell me himself!!! :D and guess wat? HE TRULY DID!!!!! i was assured and reconfirmed that my destiny is in his hands. .. He has not forgotten bout it even though i kinda have!! i mean .. seriously .. i just told the people once and when they came up and pray for me .. it's the only thing they ever mention!! they can pray for so many other things for me .. but nope .. it's this that they prayed for .. :D God really is in control :) but not just that .. there was more!! :D
to some it may sound .. a ridicule .. and unbelievable .. but for me.. i was so stunned and so in awe that i myself couldnt believe wat i felt as well .. i felt God's hands on my heart... i thought it was my pastor;s hand .. but as i opened my eyes .. there was no hands .. but i could feel the warmth and the pressure of a gentle and concerned hand .. seriously!! it WAS VERY REAL!!! VERY VVEERRYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow.
Apart from that, i saw lots of other things as well.. i felt the burden for my youngest sister and my mum.. i really believed that my household and i serve the Lord :D
and at the end of the encounter .. i could sense a great celebration :D .. it's as though everyone is rejoicing .. even in heaven!! and i was filled with joy!!!! there's a difference between happiness and joy u know?! joy is the strength and ability to be happy even when circumstances arises but happiness is just a feeling.. yea .. i felt joy-filled!! i was just so HAPPY htat i couldnt stop picking up my feet and sing of His love!!! :D :D

Sunday was wow. we sang a new song in church. spoke to me so much. and seeing the kids worship .. my heart was just so touched and i couldnt hold my tears :' )

All i want to do is worship
all i want to do ... (cant remember the lyrics heheheh )
Jesus Saviour
My heart belongs to you forever
and i will worship you

ps rob disciplined us prior to kids program. Holy spirit was there, convicted so many people's heart and though i dun understand quite some fair bit but some points did hit me and i was weeping so much weiii!!! he spoke about unity .. and always always submit to authority.. apparently that was the most important meeting ever since the very start of planetkids!! and i'm so grateful that i was there!!!! to really catch ps rob's heartbeat! and i wanna serve him :D and give glory to God and make God proud :D

i cant thank God enough. His timing is ALWAYS THE BEST for me!!
from being accepted to planetkids then attending REV conference and being disciplined
from accepting Christ to planetuni camp and being rooted in planetshakers
and the most amazing thing now .. the very recent one..
He provided me with seats to fly home .. (though i dint quite know why am i going back initially) but now.. i do .. there's an asia pacific youth alive conference held in jakarta straight after i returned... it was as though the timing was so "ngam ngam" tat all i need to do is just climb aboard :D

and yes guys .. i'll be heading home on the 19th .. but u wont be seeing me until some time later :D

WHEEEEE!!!! i'm quite excited to go back now :D

oh ya oh ya!!
remembered how i told ya i was faced with tonnes of assignments couple of weeks ago and i was believing God to carry me through?? though i have not gotten all my results back for all of them but certainly they all have been pretty good grades .. not the best grades .. but GOOD enough for me :D and it truly wasnt by my own strenght!! and now that i'm facing with exams.. dear .. i believe tht HE can pull me through :D

"I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me" - philippians 4 :13-

all the best to the A levels people - ee, jo, han, baby, pat, twin, cheez and ernest!!!! though i havent been contacting u bunch for some while.. u're always being prayed for k?!!

and oh OH!! i've watched pirates of the carribean 3. . i love the trilogy!!! :D they are one of my favourites!! watched it yday :D house outing :) though we're seated separately .. i still enjoyed the movie!!! i love it i love it!!! thanks for sending us back kings!!! :P and housie.. sorry bout rushing the dinner :P least no one lau sai rite?!! heeeeee =D

oh yea!! all the best to the melbourne u peeps too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exams are all rocking up *sense the stressful atmosphere* but U CAN DO IT K??

i love beth beth aka. bing so much!!! surely we're going through the same situations and it's SO COMFORTING to know that lee and this wonderful woman are both praying for me!!

jo and boss .. u both are amazing!!! i cant wait !!! :D :D :D :D :D

and joy jedis.. u guys never fail to turn my :( to =) my core in OCF !!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):)

hmm .. seems like i've once again bable too much :D hahahahahhaahaha ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeen's coming to melbourne tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA
i miss u so much weiii !!



well .. tat;s all for now i guess.
i've uploaded the planetuni photos! just that i havent have time to post them up in the blog :P after exams k?

and yea .. gotta go study!!!! ~toodles~

i know the road ahead of me is long and wide and i seem so small
but i also know that Jesus is holding my hand as i venture out and take my baby steps :D

No comments: