Saturday, May 12, 2007

DEE-DUM DEE-DUM :D

i'm happy. i never know that love is so amazing :)

share this quote on my calender with you guys yea?

"Love is a wonderful amazing thing. You never have to take it away from one person to anoother. There's always enough to go around." - Pamela De Roy-

and on the calender itself there's this tempting sinful picture of sticky date pudding!! *drools*


have you ever wonder why people as in human kind have such short attention span or so easily distracted?? (well, at least i know i am onebut of those)

i'm supposed to be doing my work in the com lab but i ended up blog hopping and replying emails instead of finishing up my metabolic essay >.<

and i HATE how i am so easily distracted when it comes to study.. or when i'm supposed to get out of bed.. i.. i .. simply cant pull myself to it >.< IT'S SO BAD!! grrrrrr C'mmon!! really have to start shifting my bad habits!!!


but on the other hand,

i'm loving so many other aspects of life :D
God is so good to me!!! with all the people He carefully picks and places in my life!!! and i'm sure whoever that's reading this bit right now, surely u're not reading this by coincident, come on!! you know what i mean.. admit it.. i know you love me!! (i am so vain :P) but i really love you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

planetkids is rocketing!!
ocf is blasting with all the upcoming and past events~
planetuni :) :) my FAMILY in Christ who is always always there to uphold and encourage me :) loving me <3

i am seriously so blessed :)

MALAYSIAN PEEPS!! especially the A-levels [jo, pat, baby, han, joel twin, ee and ...] and those who have upcoming exams [yeen, cheez and ...], i'll be praying for all of you k? but always always know that God is there for you guys too :) whenever you're stress or whatever, give me a beep k?? i wanna be there for u guys 2!!!!!! i have to apologise for my lousi-ness at replying emails and even sms.. but u're always on my mind k?? i miss you guys so much weiiiiii~

*cant wait to bite you* :P

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~ not tat my mum will read this! but yea.. i've gotten her a lil surprise that she is so keen and yet to find out!! hahaha :D mums love surprises too k? and even grandmamas!! :) i talked to my grandma yday and she sounded pleased ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAY BABIES!! - jmin keat, zhen yuan and MEI KHOON- i'm so sorry i got confused and was late!! so embarassing!! :P

yeen, jo, jia mien, jia yee, jun hui, baby and han.. i miss you!!!

No comments: