Tuesday, May 15, 2007

PRAY...

i got this in my emailbox which truly applies and come in handy to lots of people out there :)

Joy jedis!! u're currently on my mind =D may God grant all of us the strength to carry on our assignments k? mak! u too!! do ur lupas-watcha-ma-call-it behaviour assignment :)

Today's Prayer
May 14, 2007

Dear God, This morning I want to pray for all the students who are taking, or soon will take, exams in school. This includes junior high, high school, college, uni and postgraduate students; teenagers, young adults, middle-age and senior adults--whatever their age. Please reward their efforts, help them to properly prepare and to retain what they have studied and what they have gleaned in class, clear their minds of distractions and help them remain focused on their task at hand. I pray that You will give them peace, wisdom, and knowledge. I pray that they will put this knowledge to good use in their lives and in the lives of those whom they will influence and touch during life's journey. I pray that You will give them direction for the future. I pray that You will be honored in all they think, say, and do. Thank You for Your help and guidance during this time. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

No comments: