Wednesday, July 05, 2006

GERMANY LOST!!!!!

CRAP ! Shit! WAT the @#@%& Damn it!!

no~!!! one of my dream team is out of world cup!! stupid italy scored at like the last 3 minutes of the game!! not one but TWO!! AHHHH!!!!!!! i woke up at 5am in the morning and watched the whole match which ended with great devastation and disappointment!!! >.< it's all not worth it mann!! my beauty sleep sacrificed to watch twin, chunwei,chinfei and my germany team got thrashed! wat the beep!! >.<

france and portugal is playing tonight! france better win or else i dun think i can take 2 heartaches at one shot!! >.< and if france doesnt make it through finals .. i'm not watching it! stupid italy!! arghh!!


oh by the way .. i've landed safely in melbourne and first day of school was hectic trying to catch up with school work .. (which is wat i still am doing :P ) been zoombifying myself trying to catch up with heaps of work .. wish me luck :) plane ride was ok .. except the fact that no one talked to me cos sis and cx were sleeping like a baby while i couldnt have a proper nap >.< wonder how could alex just sleep all the way and even missed meals mann!!! o.O

i'm settling alrite now .. missing everyone back home .. and starting to get back to the hang of aussie life after my tummy had been upsetting for 3 meals .. but now it's ok :)

No comments: