Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I HATE THIS!!!! >.<

I’m in so much pain now.
I’d tried to forget it and live life as if nothing had happened but
I couldn’t
I just couldn’t
It haunts me during the day
And even in my sleep

I tried to eat and I tried to smile
But I just couldn’t
Cos it aint easy at all

Go away and let me heal!!!!

I hate going through this
I hate it
I hate it

Yea .. try having ur wisdom teeth extracted upon the first day after u touched down .. (yea … literally first day .. cos I touched down at nite :P )
not having nice yummy food tat u’ve been craving for while ur whole family..especially ur sis kept bragging bout wat she wanna eat!!!

Sucks to the max mann!! I wanna eat too!!!

Hehe … yea yea .. I just got BOTH of my wisdom teeth extracted .. so .. I’m not wise anymore >.< and I cant talk much nor smile ..cos it’s so PAINFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aikz aikz .. sorry guys ..would really love to talk but I simply couldn’t..
*sob sob sniff sniff * and sorry I couldn’t contact anyone with my mobile .. my line is terminated I think .. cos I haven’t registered it .. according to mum we need to register it before june .. so .. oopz .. will do tat asap and will get to u guys k??!! cos I figured I could live any longer without my phone with a functional sim card!! :P

Till then .. call my house phone!! Hahahaha
But I cant talk much anyway!

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna get well soon and eat play and eat!!

Ps. I dun really wanna go out now cos I freaking look like a zhu tou beng! (ie. Pig head)
Pps. but still I’ll try to go .. and hide my pig face under a mask or smtg .. hahahaha :P

No comments: