Sunday, June 18, 2006

I'VE GOT GOOD NEWS :) :)
well .. they're exciting news to me ..


i'm coming home :) yes i am!!! guys and girls .. be prepared!! i'm back to mess up ur daily routine and make u do random stuff! so beware~

aww... i cant wait!!!

AEST 1100 leave cousin's place (thank his great hospitality for taking me and orgainisng my airticket!! really have to thank him mann or else i wont be going home!! )
AEST 1130 stop for lunch
AEST 1215 head to tullamarine airport
AEST 1230 check in and be one step nearer to home :)
AEST 1500 depart melbourne
MT 2000 arrive malaysia!!! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will head straight to eat my hokkien mee with family as we watch soccer!! muahahhaahaha :P ee .. wait for my call yea?

by the way.. can i please ask all readers to keep this as a secret to jiamien!!! i really wanna surprise her! well .. i duno how or wat.. but just.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT spill anything to her .. cooperation is highly appreciated!.. if u do let her know on purpose. . u're a disappointment and i wont talk to u for the whole of 2 weeks! ..hmph!

hahaha .. anyhoo .. all the best to my trinity darlings yeen and caleen , oh ..wei yue and gezzel too as they do their exams .. :) and i'll see u guys soon :)

malaysia here i come!! WEEEEEee!!!

No comments: