Sunday, June 04, 2006

i've been blogging too much bout myself lately..it's not a bad thing .. but .. hmmm .. i've got something great to blog about :) this time it's not about me .. cos i'm kinda tired of always focusing on me and me .. i wanna think out of the box. .think in ways tat people wouldnt normally take tat approach .. so tat i can stand out in the crowd and not be a conformist!! haha .. so much so .. exams are still round the corner!! : O
TOMORROW to be exact!! AHH .. so scared!! >.< .. but dun worry.. i'm doing perfectly fine .. :)
and do remind me to blog (not tat i dun blog often .. bt in case i forgot wat i wanna share :P )
not of myself .. cos i've got smtg quite good tat i wanna tell .. so yea..

wish me luck people as i stroll and do my bio exams tmr! heaps of studying for me for now

all the best to all my A level darlings back there!
love u heapz!
xoxo

ps.. ee!! check ur email.. i;ve just mailed u!! :) heheh .. i like to embarass her like this :P wat to do .. no credit marr :P

No comments: