Wednesday, May 31, 2006

COUPLE OF CLARIFICATIONS

i've edited a bit on my previous post.. actually . only one sentence .. but just to clarify tat i'm not refering to an acquaintance when i mentioned "jack shit" cos i dun even know who tat person is .. but i just got so annoyed at her! :P oh well .. i'm not now .. it's all over and the skies are clear .. so ..yea..just clarifying tat .. :)

anywayz ... guys.. i know this is duno the zillion-th time i've mentioned this .. but yea .. so sorry tat i dun have credit to reply u guys .. not tat i dun want to .. but i really have no $$ *sound effects go kaching ching* .. i really want to .. but .. i cant.. >.< aikz .. who wouldnt not want support from ur beloved ones when u're facing stress and anxiety?? i really wish .....

ps./ can someone pls pass that msg to my dear kah ee and chern han :P but do say tat i still love them heaps tho :P

anywayz ..
time table for my midyear exam

monday - bio
tues - chem
wed - GAT

though i only have 3.. but trust me .. the feeling of wanting to do well in everything can seriously kill >.< but dun worry .. i've told myself not to pressure myself too much .. just giving my best shot in everything and every possible way i can approach :)





ur encouragement through times like this is highly valued :) just like how my sis is going through her exams now. . and how a talk can lift her spirit up :P *waves my hands like some dingdong * me too ..




till then .. adieus

No comments: