Saturday, May 20, 2006

i think quite some number of people misinterpreted my last post ..it's totally not a boy girl thingy .. but a platonic relationship problem but sincerely thank those who care :)
shen said my metaphor skills would be really good if it was a BGR thingy .. but then .. it's not a BGR thing .. thus .. it's not a metaphor .. so .. yalorrr.. :P i havent found a crush yet!! and i'm too occuppied for those kinda things :P so ..yea ..

anyhoo ..

good news..
i've found the strength and reason to smile again :)

though the problem still underlies out there .. somewhere .. and i'm like struggling from my disease .. but yea .. i'm getting better .. well .at least not gonna make myself worse... now tat i'm suffering from the consequences of crying too much .. my nose is blocked. . my throat is sore and i'm coughing!! awesome~ yup .. it was this that really hit me that i shall not let myself suffer anymore .. it's not worth it .. and going through these wouldnt make things better anywayz.. plus .. i'm going through a rather important time now .. with action jam pack tests and SACS coming up .. i cant physically afford to be sick~!! i need to get well ASAP!!!

but then .. i really thank god for what had happened to me for the past week .. it really has strengthened me and really made me grow .. both sideways and mentally .. cos i've been eating quite a lot to rid the stress you see.. :P and also made me appreciate certain people more :)

super duper BIG THANK YOU to chongshen my kamyu!! haha :P thanks for catching me from falling down to the deepest pit .. really really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart and u seriously have no idea how it changes me!! i feel so much better now :) though we are like continents apart .. really .. sincerely thank u!!!!!!! i love ya!! thanks for ur invisible hug :) :) :)

evil twin .. the sad moments are like gloomy clouds.. sometimes it cover ups your sun and turns the whole sky grey .. but after the rain .. the sun will be out again .. this time .. brighter and probably a rainbow round the corner.. good twin is recovering .. u too k??

boss .. thanks for the long sms :) i've got no credit .. cant reply ya!! but i will learn to strengthen up my heart and clear my mind.. thank you!! now.. i always tell myself to strengthen up my heart! look at ur impact~ :)

si keat .. thanks for the sms as well .. it's comforting to know tat u guys back home still care

pat boy boy .. dun worry bout me .. i'll get well soon .. HOPEFULLY .. u too take care k? i know u're stronger than me .. needs only 2days to recover.. good for u ..can go back to college and "gap lui" i'm still sick and i still need to attend 2 SACS tmr~ wish me luck and pray tat i dun faint in class tmr~ hehe :P nah .. i wont~ thanks for calling though .. i slept the whole of sat .. tat's y i was still awake tat late .. u're really inspiring and i love ya heapz!

yeanzo .. thank you for ur sms and email .. i know u read my blog :) dun worry bout the tag .. i'll reply ur email ASAP k?? i love u too~!!! i was wrecked .. but u guys lifted me up .. and baby .. i understand tat u're busy .. make sure u dun get too stressed too k?

suiyuan .. thanks for the sms and the email .. i guess u misinterpreted .. but thanks for the long advise .. i'm not into relationship ..though u're not the only who said like i sounded like a super heart broken person .. thanks for your concern and effort for emailing me .. appreciate tat dude~

jun hui .. haha .. funny dream tat u had .. made me laugh and even yeen laughed too when i told her bout ur dream of my sis working out with ur parents!! hehe :P but thanks for caring .. i'm free to talk whenever ur number appear on my phone's screen .. thank you for being such a loving ji mui :P heheeHEE

yeen .. sorry that i dint pick up ur call the first time .. my phone ran out of batt :P oopz .. but ya .. this cheerfulangel hasnt been doing a great job lately but will try to get back to her position and do her thing .. but thanks for understanding the fact tat i'm not always a cheerfulangel and thanks for backing me up .. i know i can always turn to u whenever i need .. but i need phone credit to enable me to do so !!!!! haha :P .. ya .. the talk was good .. i'll be good and listen to you .. no more bikkie till i recover .. :P hopefully i can resist the temptation!!! cant wait to crash over at ur place~!!!!!!!!!!! hehee :P

jia mien .. highly doubt tat she reads this .. but really wanna thank her for her timely letter ... though it wasnt a really up to date version .. but the timing was perfect .. just when i needed someone .. thanks my dear..

chunwei .. yea .. was trying to tell ya that my problem wasnt just tat .. but somehow or another .. it dint come out my mouth .. oh well .. but i'm ok now.. if u're wondering if it's because of a boy.. let me tell ya.. it's not k? sorry . no credit to reply ur msg :P thanks tho .. for always being my long term support :P

megan ..thanks for ur call .. and yup. . i did sleep with dry eyes after all :)

ruey yng .. thanks for the forwarded msg .. but u're a lil short to hold the umbrella for me lar :P .. thanks for the offer.. but i'll hold the umbrella for u k?? hehe :P

leelee ..thank you for always praying for me and being such a sweet heart to me~ .. always with ur shiny smile that never fails to cheer up my day and ur kindness and caring never fail to be my pillar :) thanks for dividing my sorrow and lifted my burden up by simply being you~. ..i love you !! and thanks for assuring tat i'm not alone in the dark .. through nitemares :)

bing bing .. thanks for all the yummy but fattening cakes .. it's a great outing that came really timely .. thank you for taking me out and sorry if i've been to distracting :P but i seriously enjoy hanging out with u~ .. not as much pressure and u always calling me "DEAR" haha :) keep taking nice photos :) and do show them to me ya?

joyce mummy .. thank you for treating me with ya peanuts .. that made me cough non-stop the next day.. i;ve atteempted and tried so hard to resist the temptations .. but yup .. i failed .. but it was good stuff.. eating makes me happy .. so .. hehehe .. keep feeding me :P

wenlong .. thanks for dropping by still .. :P i tot u were too busy tat u dint even have time to tell me n shen tat u've changed ur number~~!!! hehe ... shen's gonna fire u soon if u dun reply his mail :P hehe .. yea.. thanks for your concern .. i'm getting there .. u know wat?! .. i may not be going home this june due to some flight problem~!!!! >.< damn!! .. tat means no far away from u~!! >.< ermm .. btw .. have u actually been practising?? ehhee :P

and not to forget
LONG BEAN ..i seriously dint know tat u read my blog!!! o.O but thanks for the long sms and the lengthy email .. and the hug .. ya .. everything happens for a reason .. and i believe and hope that this one will really make me stronger and stop being so weak and prone .. hopefully .. thanks for everything .. and hopefully i'll reply ur email ASAP too :P thanks for the complement on prom ..

yup..
hope i dun forget anyone .. :)

but seriously .. i never knew so many people care for me! and for this reason ... i should never let myself wonder and think that no one cares about me (though i hardly.. no .. [ actually never ].. think that way) cos for now .. i'm very sure that MY DARLINGS DO!!! and i just wanna say a BIG BIG thank you to each and everyone! .. for making my life so colourful and full of ups and down .. and most importantly .. repeatedly reassuring me that i'm not alone in this journey ..

i miss all of u~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really wanna go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T.T












aikz .. knowing that it's physically impossible to do that for now .. maybe i should focus more on getting well so that i dun embarass myself with my snort :P .. kept blowing my nose in class even though it was pitch silent!! :P and should SERIOUSLY get started on revision for midyear .. i'll be having 3 MAJOR midyear exams in less than 3 weeks ..
wish me luck *finger crossed*

No comments: