Tuesday, May 02, 2006

LABOUR DAY

well .. obviously it was public hols for ppl back in malaysia while poor me have to be stucked here working my ass off .. had my math test which i oni started preparing it in the morning >.< but glad tat it went ok .. :) tho i constantly remembered and go "OH NO!! i made a stupid mistake!!! " .. and that went through till last nite!! my gosh!! cant believe things like tat would happen to me!!! ... mayb i'm in the process of nerdifying myself!! haha :P oh well ..

but // ... something really lifted my day yday and i couldnt get over it!!

BOSS CALL ME again!! haha :D :D :D
yup .. it was labour day .. and so sweet of him to think of me ..
but the funniest thing was tat when he called i was kinda naked and bare .. i was gonna shower initially but then after i striped (no horny tots plzz... ) :P mak told me that there were heapz .. when i say heapz .. i mean literally HEAPS HEAPS!! of ants crawling on the wall and i dint notice .. wahliau !!!!!! i screamed my butt off mann!! .. and all the goosebumms. .. eww .. so geli!! >.< and no other toilet was vacant .. so .. i had to just wrap myself in a towel .. and boss called at the correct timing .. (or actually ..not really? haha :P ) duno ..watever it is .. thank u boss for thinking of me!!! :)

ahhaa .. i guess a phone call really mean a lot to me eh??!! especially now i dun have my baby (phone!!!!! ) with me !! >.<
i love u boss!! and haha .. .. funny how i still remember he was complaining tat he dint wanna be our boss anymore
"everyone works everyday .. except for one .... labour day .. u bunch .. fuiyo! everyday labour day .. oni work one day!!"
well .. tat one day of working on new year eve was totally a BLAST!!! hahaha :) :) especially when u're boss is MR LAW TECK KEONG horh!! haha :P


well ... i may sound depressed in my blog over the couple of days ( do i really?? i was ok at the most recent one.. trying to be at least ).. but dun worry guys .. i just need a place complain and let out my emotions and i'll be fine .. :) .. i just dun wanna be the type that kept saying tat they are ok .. but secretly cry underneathe the blanket and behind the closed door. .. :o i'm opening up !! :) hahaha .. ry used to say tat every expression and tot of mine is painted on my face ... yup .. now ..it's scribbled on my blog!! haha :)

and i'm HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE :D cos boss called me!! on labour day!! haha ..

well well ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI LIANG!! not tat he visits but anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY .. or if someone is kind enough to pass my msg to him please!! thank u!

oh ya ... cross country later .. wish me luck!!

No comments: