Thursday, May 18, 2006

It’s so true wat they say that the only person that can make u cry are the people who make u smile ..
Stop pressuring me ..
And stop giving me all the shit that I dun need
I’m really tired
I’m tired of the fact tat I love u
And I’m tired of the fact that I cant not love u
I’m sick of having to take ur temper and crap
I wanna walk out of this place
Walk out of this place!!!!!!!
But I know I wont be anything without u
You know that I need you
Stop manipulating me
Stop pressuring me
I know you miss my smile
But don’t you know tat I cant put on a curve on my face
if this is happening
I want you to see that I haven’t been behaving like me
And I haven’t been happy
I haven’t had a good nite sleep
I have restless nights .. nights after nights
I’m tired.
I cant do my thing
I tot being a pig, wat I do best will cheer me up
Eat
Eat
Sleep
Eat
Go to class
Eat
Do homework
Sleep
Till time flies
And let time alone heals
this time .. I can only wait and pray
For the better
But this process is really killing me
I’m drained
I’m weak
And I hate myself for everything
I should have a bigger heart
To be more accepting
And to see the good things in life
But why am I not?
Everynite before I sleep I pray
For you and for me
For a brighter future and a better tomorrow
But I cant go the distance alone
Cos I’m still a human
And I honestly cant live alone
While I crave for encouragement
And love through words on the small screen of the phone
Seeing you everyday makes it hard
When all you did was leaving me hanging
I tot you once said we could trust each other forever
Or was I the one who was being plain innocent?
Stop it! I really hate it and I dun wanna think about it
Tat’s y my pillow is wet
And tat’s something u never notice.. though u come in everytime
I’m not asking for anything but a hug
Or just smtg to prove that you still care about me
Do u know that I felt really unloved?
Cos u’re such a big part of the world I live in now
U drifted away .. and there;s nothing I can do to hold u back
I sincerely wish you well
And I’ll mend up my broken heart
Probably
Till then .. I’ll be able to find another reason to smile again

No comments: