Saturday, July 08, 2006

OF FRENS, FAMILY AND MEMORIES :)

Current song : Shooting Star by Boyzone
Album: Disney Magic

Well .. I guess this post is gonna be very VERY ramdom .. cos I’ve got so much to say and so not gonna organise them into neat terse paragraph .. I like to blabber and just type out watever tat’s in my head :P so .. here goes!!!!

First of all .. lil update.. my new smaller cosy room is getting there.. though it’s empty walls is yearning for photos yet to be stucked up on.. like how I did my room last time

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

somehow .. I like smaller room .. so that I can attempt to be tidy and not be afraid of the emptiness .. or the empty spare bed with no one sleeping on it .. those things tend to fright me out~!! But now .. in a smaller room .. I;m contended J

anyhoo.. schoolwork wise .. I’m a lil busy now .. with all the overdue holiday homework :P aikz .. trying my very best in catching up with all the work :P wat to do.. I spent my hols going out and chilling … I’ll be amazed at my capability if I manage to finish!! Haha but honestly I’m SO SO thankful to everyone who spent time with me during my annoyingly short 2 weeks of holz … though there was ups and downs .. I really appreciate it!! From the bottom of my heart..

big EXTRA BIG thank you to all :)

*I was gonna write up a list to thank who and who.. but then I realised I better not .. cos I’m so scared that I’ll miss someone out .. just know tat if u did spend time with me or even see me for like 5 minutes during my holz.. I really treasure and appreciate it cos u have no idea how much difference it made :) *

well .. as I was saying in my previous post.. I was a lil nostaligic and I reckon this 2 weeks of holz has taught me a great big deal about things and people around me ..

I’ve learnt to appreciate my family members more! ..
Not that I dun .. but just a great deal more

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the steamboat dinner at my hse ..

family are bonded by blood … it’s amazing how comfortable i can feel in front of them..
.. and I am seriously loving my mum for being so understanding :) I want my family to meet and know my frens .. cos both parties are really awesome and important people in my life.


I’ve also learnt to treasure the past more .. cos it is through the past that we learn to appreciate the present and look forward to the future with greater hope

I’m really glad tat I’ve got great bunch of frens to journey down the road with me..

Through tough times

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and good times that teach me how to smile

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


aanyhoo .. no matter what God has instored for us in the future.. I just wanna thank God for all the precious moments



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the photo of the year in taiwan.. " wo qi zhe wo de anata .. yao ar yao ar yao" *shake ass*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

on the cable car to watch wang li hom's concert

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

05 new year eve countdown SELL-a-bration

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

pankor - after captain ball (note how skinny boss is!! pai kuat mann!! )

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

getting on the banana boat ( note jia yee and jia mien climbing up the boat :P ) those who were on it knew wat happened :P ahaha.. damn funny !!

oh ya .. and on this special day .. 2 very special people were born
HAPPY BURFDAY JIAMIEN AND KAH HOE!!!!!

i love u guys very berry much!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me wit the 2 birthday babies

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

oopz .. jia mien got chopped off .. nvm .. i've got another one to make up for tat :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

muahahahaa :P



i wanna put up more photos .. but then .. the com is taking forever to upload them! so ..yea.. and plus some classic photos were taken during the days when i was still using an analog camera.. :P aikz .. nvm


anyhoo.. guys!! photos are the best way to capture memories .. i always fear that i may get alzheimer's disease .. so .. i'm wanna do my very best to store my memories .. in diaries.. photos or in blog .. cos i'm scared that the " WAT IF ... " becomes a reality .. and i'm full of regrets..

life is too short to be regretful .. so .. do something to erase the regret ..










oh!! i oso wanna thank these ppl to cheer me up during the time when i was really homesick yday :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

mandy n mak.. photo taken - long ago!!!

jiamien, jia yee, junhui, kah ee, bou , chunwei, chern han, yeanzo, twin, boss, hong and star :)

i love u all!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*hugs*

No comments: