Thursday, July 27, 2006

this was supposed to be up yday .. but the com room was shut after i finished.. so .. a belated post :)

WHEN I JUST DUN FEEL LIKE ANYTHING ELSE BUT BLOGGING :)

Did my umat exams today .. well .. it wasn’t as great as I tot it would be .. but surprisingly enough I wasn’t really upset or anything like tat.. in fact I was rather calm and not knowing wat else to expect or .. react.. probably I’ve got the encouragement from the people who care and it somehow lifted me up .. so.. yea ..to me ..i guess tat’s wat matter most eh??

Well .. umat is the abbreviation for Undergraduate Medicine and health science Admission Test.. it’s kinda like a selection test before people can enter or be selected to pursue their studies in the medicine area.. so.. whoever who wants to do something related to health science or med .. and is an Australian PR or citizen cant escape this test! Haha .. it’s divided into 3 sessions .. part 1 is logical reasoning .. where there’s this big great heaps of reading in front of ur face and u need to conclude it or answer some jack shit question! .. I hate this part the most!.. primarily because I read slowly and I couldn’t really grasp the main idea of it .. sigh .. well well .. in the exams today .. I screwed this part real badly.. I dint even get to do half of it and then time’s up .. u’re not allowed to flip back to the previous session once time is up .. so ..yea .. ended up blindly shooting the answers .. tembak!!!! then there was session 2 .. understanding people .. I’m hoping tat I’m good at understanding ppl .. they just give u interesting stories bout ppl to read and then they’ll ask u wat they feel and how they reacted to that particular situation and stuff like tat! .. personally .. I like reading bout this kinda things. . yea .. so..this session was pretty ok .. manage to finish it on time .. the 3rd and last session was on IQ!! Non verbal reasoning .. pictures and diagrams .. u know how it looks like ~!! Haha :P I quite enjoy doing iq questions .. quite fun to do wat!! *yeen smacked my head so hard when I told her tat :P * but doubtlessly.. the exam overall was hard!!! >.< and I actually have to pay AUD$ 150 to take tat freaking exam which is like 2.5 hrs !! Aikz .. wat if I dun even do well in it ??? not only I wasted my money .. I also threw my opportunities away .. of considering to MAYBE be a doc .. aikz .. duno .. all I can now is just to wait for the results, pray and expect the worse I guess?? But upon finishing it .. I was relieved and found myself smiling and somehow .. contended?!! Weird huh??? I did so shitly in my first session and the most unpredictable thing was tat I dint even panicked?!!! O.o but it was indeed a good thing!! Haha :) glad tat it was all over now .. and at the end of it .. my buttom was damn flat.. body aching .. and also .. a sense of accomplishment filled me ..

I’ve COMPLETED the UMAT exams!!! Woot*** (ignore the shit part! 1 down .. 5 more to go!! )

Wanna thank my never failing motivator.. baby,star,cx and yeen :)

And also big thank u for my transport pro and buddies here who went through this with me.. joyce mummy, kimo and wendy ..

Not to forget those who are secretely supporting me from my back.. u know who u are J

Oh!! The journey there and back was a full-with-food one!! Haha :P .. ate so much throughout!!! Before we departed .. had morning tea from bhse … on the bus had choc bikkie .. not long after.. we reached boxhill train station had eggtart (MMMmmmm!! ) and some asian cakes .. redbean cake, chicken pie and mango cake *drooling in front of the com d!!! sorry ..i need to grab some tissue.. hehe*after that .. headed off to the exam venue Melbourne park function hall.. the sight of round 1000 people was .. appalling …then I had my packed lunch .. it was just sandwich ..wasnt tat exciting .. hehe .. was DAMN full d.. couldn’t finish.. but still stuffed myself to the max .. haha .. then .. the peak of my food diary .. yeen .. though rather late .. came with KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS!!!! Muahahahhaha .. but I was too full to enjoy it .. so I saved it for after the exams .. haha.. yup .. tat was my treat after the brain-power-consuming exams!! Hehehe .. but since I ate so much prior to the exam .. I was literally falling asleep when I was waiting for all the other 999 candidates to get into the hall.. organised themselves and an hour after I was seated … but thank goodness for the powernap!! Hahaha .. disappointingly .. krispy kreme doughnuts weren’t as great as I expected.. they are slightly overated .. but still yeen’s note on top of it was the best and the sweestest.. mayb because the doughnuts were cold .. to me .. it’s all good!! It’s finger-licking good!! Food, to me is always good and uplifting J so dun worry tat I’ll be upset .. hehe .. me and cx same kind of people ..came out from refugee camp 1 :P hehe anywayz …. after the scrumptious doughnuts, I went back to bhse and had chicken for dinner … then .. joyce mummy brought out the tempting pasta that her sister got her!! Mann!! How can I resist this?! Haha .. yup .. I ate it .. not all .. but 1/3 of it … weiii .. now I feel like I’m making myself sound like a pig!!eeee!!!! ya ..but tat’s not it.. there’s another 2 scones on my table as supper .. waiting to be eaten!! GREAT!! Guess I need to exercise more tmr!!! .. haha .. how I wish brain exercise counts too .. hence day-dreaming, a brain activity would help me loose so much weight!! Hahaha :P oh well.,…



Well .. (copy kinky@tecky ) lesson for today : never eat too much before an exam in case u end up dozing off while waiting for the other candidates to be seated .. hehe

And also … somehow … when u’ve really put in all u’ve got .. trying to accomplish something tat seemed SO SO hard.. yet .. the end result mayb practically so bloody shitty tat when u look at it u just feel like u’re the dumbest person on earth .. dun worry!! The final outcome doesn’t really matter .. cos .. to me. . the fact tat I’ve gave my best shot and knew tat I’ve tried .. lifts me up from the yucky scores tat I may get .. and honestly, it gives me a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction..because I’ve got no one to impress but God and myself ..


U wanna know wat happen to me at the end of that 2.5hr of UMAT test???

I walked out of the exam hall with my heads up high (heading straight for food!! Haha :P )

No comments: