Monday, October 11, 2004

today ... i'm so sorry to all those people tat i'd promised tat i would be tough .. cos i cant make nor fufil what i promised .. this time.. i dint cry for myself .. or my homesickness ... but this time i cried for a parting .. a parting tat we may oni meet up say... by miricale or by purpose organisation?? or else.. i guess.. we could hardly ever meet again .. her name is joenah ..she was my ex-roomate, i guess..she's my best fren in australia lift me up when i was down.. treat me as wat my malaysia frens treated me .. but now ..she;s in brunei .. so far away .. but yet so close .. someone says tat it;s oni a flight away .. but yet ..it aint easy for me to go there .. moeny . parents and stuff.. aikz .. i dun really want her to leave me alone here in this boarding hse .. i need her support and at least her to cheer me up.. she's the reason of my laughter... we used to do a lot of stuff together .. when she was my roomate .then after the room-change.. although we werent as close as the time when we were roomies. . but still we went shopping together .. and we still do heaps of stuff togehter .. it's very comforting to have her around .. she is just like some1 back home and how i would be like when i was at home.. but now. .she's gone ..and everything is so quiet.. i felt so down .. not really knowing wat to do .. >.<

i hope i can be strong and carry on .. i wanna be strong and carry on ..

No comments: