Monday, October 04, 2004

feeling : not so good. .kinda crnky.. wanna cry out loud yet dreading for the coming hols

safely arrived today ..was kinda tired .. the flight was slightly delayed and was kinda bumpy but it was alrite ... watched "white chicks" which wasnt shown in msia yet .. was stupidly funny .. and also a romance movie becoz there wasnt any other choices .. but i dint get to watch the ending~! aiks .. u know wat/? they are screening "terminal" and " dodgeball" ..but it was oni at the return trip .. oh well =.=! i sat on the aisle seat,, not the perfect window seat tat i alwayz wanted but it was better than middle seat ..
sat with this man who was goin to get married .. he was really nice and kinda fatherly ..

well .. not to worry u guys but ..err .. i cant control my tears ~! i was about to be ok but then some1 triggered it of me .. i was feeling hippy and ok initially but then as i called and tok .. the few lasts one made me cry so badly ..and of course saying bye to my family members too made my tears flowed .. it was so embarassing.. i dint want it to happen but still .. "it's just emotions .. taking me over.." >.<

i'm still considering whtether should i join rowing .. it is so expensive ... my parents dun like me doing it but i wanted to do it .. it's gonna keep me fit and disciplined .. :P not tat i'm not .. hehehe /.. any ideas /?

also .. i'm very sad upon joenah's departure .. joenah was once my roomate and we were very close ! but now..she;s gonna go back to brunei and not coming back anymore to study in australia .. i know she;s gonna be happier there as her frens n family are there ..she's not going to be as happy in australia as in brunei .. it;s for her happiness .. i dun want her to go.. but i know tat i cant be selfish ..i know tat things would be different // it was so sudden .. i still cant believe she's doing this .. i miss her .. :(

i've unpacked .. my room is in good neat conditions ..

actually .. this may sound ridiculous but even though i just reached here today .. i',m wanting to go back already .. so lookin 4ward for the hols .. not in a mood to study as my mind is filled with hols n frens n families ..where i would be home .. but i know tat i'll have to be patient .. and hopefully with my frens here .. we;ll all make it through///....




No comments: