Tuesday, October 05, 2004

back to square 1 .. anywayz ,. it wasnt as bad .. just tat i was making it sound so bad . . nothing much happened on the first day of school .. especially when i have pe and double life science. .

i kinda cant wake up this morning .. my eyes were painful and shut tightly .. but i made it after a while .. i've gotta tidy up my bed later .. very messy with lots of tissue last nite .. not tat i'm gross. .but just tat i'm depressed and sad and it was late at nite .. so .. kinda lazy as well . .
it was all jon's fault !!! he started it @!! but he was very patient and nice to tok to him and trying to cheer me up .. but then .. he forbid me from looking at my photos n replyin sms at nite ... cos according to him . .i would feel even worse .. which i may have agree .. so i did wat he said .. and called cx .. he was crapping all the way , and made me forgot the fact tat i was away .. cos he kept bullyinh n teasin me .. but they somehow made me think of home .. the food n ppl ..aiks .. but i was alrite ,, :P

boarding hse food was bad .. not as good as msia definately .. and today our menu had a new look .. it was checkeed so tat it;s healthy .. anywayz, we had muffin today .. it kinda remind me f zhien wei cos he said to bring him back a muffin .. :P ppl are almost back from hols .. but joenah wasnt here .. she's not gonna be .. i miss her .. and things were very different without her /.. seriously VerY different ..
wat the sayings are really true : u wont treasure some1 unless they're gone .. just like frens n other relaitionships .. but i'll still wish her luck n all the best .. i'm gonna miss this crazy, pretty .. girl .. >.<

No comments: