Monday, July 12, 2004

hey .. i'm back in the boarding house now .. arrived safely despite the delay
feeling now : depressed ~!! ... :(
i miss frens back home but it was much better when i've got company and frens here .. it was really miserable when i was alone in the room when none of my roomates were back .. i cried n cried till i fell asleep .. >.< ... and i had a really sad dream when every1 was leaving me ... every1 dumped me ... but i was really glad tat it was oni a dream .. the time i woke up /...at least i;ve got sweet msg from kim chew, kah ee, charis, jun hui and patrick .. so it was more comforting ..

it's another 59 days till my september holz.. was wondering whether should i go back to malaysia when every1 is having their final year exams .. my heart undeniably wanting 2 but my rational mind was forbiddin me .. i know not what to do but just hope that time passes faster ...

miss you guys back home alot~!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: