Saturday, June 26, 2004

okie ..continue from where i stopped yesterday when i was going for morning tea but sadly it was finished by the time when jesh n i got there.. it is really different writing n posting my blog here compared to the boarding hse .. it was faster n resolutions are better there but the feeling ... over here is way better .. :) so glad tat i;m finally home~!!!

where was i up till ,... oh ya .. packed lunches .. reminds me of food .. i had sandwiches over the week n in the plane .. we had sandwiches again !~! >.< .. i got so xien of sandwiches n never . i promise myself not to eat sandwich in 2 weeks.. so yesterday directly after i got out of the gates .. i went to the hawkers center n had my hokkien mee!!! HeE ... i know i;m a pig but i just cant resist the temptation !!


continue on my 1st day of work . .
after lunch .. i did some administration stuff .. i photocopied something n then arrange them n staff lists which i find tat time past really fast .. full soon it was 3 n coz i wanna finish off my work ,,. ..or mayb i was too into it i dint notice bout it n i stayed till 3.30 .. my employers (Marg, Liz and Shirley) was really nice .. they said i can go back home earlier on the second day of work !! ... course i was happy bout it .. can go back earlier :) happily hopping to the bus station n went back to the boarding hse .. the travelling journey took about 40 minutes ..

the second day ,...
woke up early at 7 .. hardly wake up so early unless for tennis training other than tat ... NEVER .. hehehe .. rushing for breaky then rush to catch the tram .. froze in the cold for 5 minutes n finally the tram came .. took bus n reached the nursing home early ... about 8.20 .. then Liz told me tat i can go home even earlier today .. about 2 @@!!! ... warh!!!!!! syok mann .. just need to work 4 5 hrs.. yeah!!! continue my administration work from yesterday then had morning tea .. which was a piece of tim tam from the b.h. // actually they gave me a piece of mint slice too .. but i dont like them .. so i gave it to aaron- the guy i mentioned yesterday .. then both of us wheeled
the residents around the block n the garden for some fresh air .. i think this job is really beneficial for both the residents n me ,.. hee .. i can take abit of fresh air n it actually help 2 ensure me exercise .. i had to hold the wheel chair really hard n make sure i dun walk too fast n hold on to the wheel chair tightly so tat i dont make the resident fall down of the chair.. how big trouble is tat mannn !!!! then it's lunch time .. had to help feed the residents .. it was pretty easy coz all i did is just treat them as small kid n fed them the way i feed my lil sis .. then it;s lunch break /.. had sandwich again .. then just did some admin stuff .. not long it;s time 4 me to go home .. i stopped by the Glen shoppin center .. tot of buying something cheap n nice 4 whoever i think it;s suitable.. but then .. cant find anything catchy .. so.. just bot a sushi for myself.. n went back to bh. ..

3rd day of work
i was late for work this day .. coz i wanted to catch the later bus but then shockingly i missed the tram .. n therefore missed the bus .. i phoned my employer to tell them i'll be late .. but they nicely n warmly replied me tat it;s alrite just that i had to stay back.. so... in the morning .. continue working on admin .. then

No comments: