Saturday, June 12, 2004

glad 2 c some1 posted on my blog~!! YEAH~!! .. so happy :) .. mei xin is coming 2 melbourne ?? cool ~!! .. trunity ar?? .. i dunno where is it even though i've heard of it b4 .. i'll try n help her 2 look out 4 the brochure n stuff k ?? ..

jia mien n kah hoe's party of course is after ur exams lar .. dun wanna bother or distract u guys from studyin .. n i should tell my mum that some1 complimented on her chicken wing~! .. hehee .. i miss the chicken wings .. n home cook food ~!! :( so badly .. but think at the bright side ..going home in another 2 weeks .. :) woo hooo ..another thing 2 look 4ward~!!

this weekend is an exeat weekend where all the poor boarders were kicked out of the boarding hse n have 2 stay with their guardian .. i'm glad n thankful tat my guardian is really nice n kind unlike jesh's steph's or mag's .. so :) i get 2 2on9 n do wat eva i like n go out wheneva i wish .. so .. it;s kinda homely but wiht much freedom but less concern .. got picked up on friday after school .. * left my laundry at the drying room in bh... oopz .. hope it doesnt get lost during the weekend..* and i'm staying with her nephew .. edwin .. who is now my fren :) in caufiled grammar ..

today .. supposingly going 2 meet up frens from chs buthen .. my cousin rang me n asked me 2 go 2 his hse 2 get my stuff .. so i cancelled the trip n postpone it till tmr .. woke up at 10 .. after the late burning oil on9in last nite .. ;p took the train n went 2 catch a train 2 his place. .

haihz .. hate 2 say this but it's a matter of fact . i'm so stupid that i caught the wrong train .. travelled 30 minutes in wrong direction ... ate the most unhealthy n fattening food - chips 4 lunch .. aihz .. better not tell my mum .. reached couz' place around 2 .. which was really late n out of schedule .. buthen luckily they dun mind .. oni i missed my lunch .. :(

he showed us (my aunt n his sis ) his school .. his skl is not as wide as mine but way longer than mine .. mine is like a square .. then we went 2 his new hse .. looked around .. chat.. n have a bit of fun ... then it;s time 4 me 2 go back 2 the city n catch the bus back 2 my guardian;s place b4 it;s too late .. so .. i asked my aunt 2 fetch me 2 the train station n bid them goodbye ..

the train reached just a minute later .. imagine how close i was about 2 miss the train . .. ooo .. . then i reached the city 15 miuntes b4 my bus was about 2 go .. suddenly i had the feeling that i was in gr8 need 2 go to toilet .. but on the other hand the bus is going 2 arrive in another 10 minues . .. was in a dreadful situation .. i rushed 2 the toilet .. n ran back 2 the bus stop in 10 minutes .. was a bit suprised at my speed as well .. :P but glad that i dint miss the bus coz the next bus would b an hour later ...

had a malaysian dinner .. but still prefer the original malaysian food in msia .. 2 weeks .. n my tastebud will jump in joy .. cant wait


yu,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: