Wednesday, June 09, 2004

hiahz .. was really depressed yesterday .. i got my maths results back .. skills was alrite i'd had 99 .. but analysis was terrible .. i got a C .. of all my results almost everything A .. but maths ..the subject i expected most of 2 get a C .. and i was boosting n relaxing the day b4 maths .. now i regret it .. :( but i was too late . .. the time when i got my results .. i nearly cried when every1 got really good results . . i think i m the worse in my class..the worst part was cate kept complaining bout how bad she was when she got a B .. mayb she expected it to be an A .. but what about me?? .. i expected it 2 be an A+ .. it turned out way out of my expectations ..recess was gloomy 4 me .. i tot of not eating 2 punish myself .. but i cant make it ..i was too hungry .. :P .. n the drummets n soup was quite tasty .. cant resist the temptations .. :P .. i was about 2 burst out in tears when joenah comforted me on my exams .. but i tried n managed 2 control my tears ...

after comforted by jesh pau n joenah .. i felt much better .. and i think it doesnt matter since it was over n i cant do anything over it so .. just get over it ~!! .. i had heaps of sports tat cheered me up ... firrstly i had pe .. but i thik my team lost 2 matches in soccer .. but it doesnt matter coz i get the chance to bcome a goal keeper .. a really bad 1 .. but at least i;ve been 1 .. :P .. then i swam with pau n jesh .. then duno y jesh n pau so in a fitty mood ... so we jogged 2/3 round in the oval which is about 1.2 km .. :P .. then we played abit of basketball n volleyball .. n pau kicked the ball so hard that it hit on my face~!! .. it dint hurt much .. >.< ..

going 2 go home in another 2 weeks ~!! .. btw ..this weekend is exeat weekend .. going 2 my guardian's hse ... can go on icq n msn ... :P



No comments: