Thursday, June 17, 2004

phew~!! .. yesterday was a tiring day~!! .. we boarders had a room change .. which means that whoever who had to change room , basically every1 except the lucky 1s .. had 2 swapped rooms .. haihz.. my ex-hse .. is "hethersett" and now i had 2 move 2 "korinya" .. which is a ggallery n coridoor apart .. poor me had 2 packed everything n carry them all the way to .. :( .. this process continues 4 5-7 times .. haihz .. i pity sarah n tammi .. they had 2 move from upstairs of hethersett to koorinya .. but me .. oni downstairs... wel .. i never noticed i had so many stuff until this day .. wow ,, i had 2 laundry basket full of stuff .. 3 suitcases and some bits n tiny stuff .. can u guys imagine tat?? .. they who boarding hse was in a mess n it was turned upside down .. :P ..

my new mates are now evelyn jeshri n joyce.. we are quite close lasttime .. i think now.. we will even be closer .. :) .. but on the other hand .. i miss my old roomates n my old room .. i feel so envious when i looked at maggie n steph using tat room ,, i never appreciated it when i was there .. n now i cant get over it .. all the glamorous view n privacy .. n homely atmostphere .. i miss it~!! ... :( ... but still there;s nothing tat i can do about it i guess .. other than 2 get used to my new room .. course i miss beatrice n joenah n all the sweet nice time we used 2 have at H4 .. my old room .. all the giggles .. n laughter .. movies etc .. still .. there may be some new adventures to be discover in this new room .. new memeories .. new jokes ,..

to be frank .. i cant sleep well .. n i;m not used to the new room yet .. i miss my old bed .. n my night chats .. this new room is abit too boarding hse like .. not sisters like of rooms .. may b is becoz i;m used to "joenah-beatrice" system .. have to adapt to " evvelyn -jeshri-joyce" system .. i guess all it need is time .. :P .. 'll survive .. n haf heaps of fun in no time ..

guys back home are having their exxams now .. hope they will do well .. GOOD LUCK 2 them too ..

tmr is the last day of school .. then we are off to work experience .. kinda worried that my employer will get pissed by me !@@ .. :P .. i'm so blur n clumsy .. :P .. buthen ..she sounded really kind n nice on the phone .. hopefully in real person too ..

that means i have less than 10 dayz to go b4 i go home~!!
YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

anywayz .. gotta let u guys know tat my room is now in a terrible mess~!!!! .. seriously .. but i cant be bothered coz i;m going home less than 10 days .. why bother ?>> hee!!

No comments: