Thursday, July 15, 2004

i duno why but it seems tat life;s like a routine here 2 me .. wake up-go to school-come back from school-prep-sleep .. nothing much exciting despite the talks n chats ..

well .. normally ... we (as in me and my roomates) alwayys wake up about 7.45 .. but now ..since the term begin which is like 4 days ago .. we've been waking up really late /.. REALLY late .. school starts at 8.30 .. and we wake up at 8 .. then we'll be rushing n hurryin each other to be faster n quicker so tat we wont be late.. but somehow ..we manage to reach school on time without breakfast .. which seems to me a good thing coz i can take the chance to loose weight .. :P ..

ohya .. 4gotten to tell u guys ..there was a new girl in this boarding hse ..her name is mandy .. she's quite pretty and gives me a really nice impression .. and guess what? she;s taller than me~!! .,,, about 4 cm taller than me i guess ,, .i wanna be just like her height .. then it;s enough for me.. but hopefully i dont shrink .. :P

i went joggin with her today .. in a park near my school - gardener;s creek .. funny name huh?~! .. well ... =.=! kinda weird to the others coz they were wondering (well i can tell by looking thru their eyesight) why am i joggin with her .. well .. i wanted to keep fit n she wanted to excercise .. so go together lor ... get to know her better too ..

today's morning tea was quite good . ,, but now .. i feel sinful coz it was chicken wing ding and the soup was chicken corn n egg soup ... both add up together = fatty food!!! .. oh well .. at least i burnt off some fat from joggin ..

u know what? .. i dreamt of my friends n family back home last nite !! i dreamt tat a bunch of us ( like shu haur, yeen, jun hui, wen shen, jia yee, jia mien, sing chia, win jean, chun wei, joanne, ady and ruey yng ) went to the theather hse .. we watched this really boring opera //. but like after 10 minutes we decided to leave .. coz it was too boring .. >.< ... then we went to a pool side .. to some sort of celebrate some party .. it was really funny and made me miss u guys even more. .

oh .. dinner time .. there goes the bell ..

No comments: