Sunday, July 25, 2004

wow .. cant believe it;s been a week since i last updated my blog .. oopss.. well .. u see .. i havev to choose between replying other ppl's mail and this blog or homework once i got stucked onto the com .. so as wat normal ppl will do .. i'll start off with my homework ..then occasionally when i;m too xien and need a break .. i;ll go n check my mail and reply them .. later on.. i'll just continue on my hw and finally if i have the mood or too free ...then i'll blog here .. well .. i;, so vain ..it;s like as if there;s heaps of ppl reading this blog .. well .. i know there are a few who cares about me alot and who are keen to check out on me .. i thank god for theese friends.. u know who u are ..

i recieved a really sweet sms today from my best friend jia yee , here it goes :

dEfiNiTiOn of BeSt FrIenDs is

SoMe1 wHo cAreS aBouT U,
sOmE! WhO LoVes u

SoMeOnE wHo AcTuAlLy sMiLiNg wHen rEad!iNg ThiS


well.. i was actually smiling at that time .. and there's somekind of sweetness in my heart .. undescribable .. and i;m really happy tat she sent tat sms 2 me and cherish my day .. i'm glad tat our mission is finally accomplished and i know there;s some1 tat i can add on the list to who will take good care of the blur girl when i;m not around .. i'm really happy when i heard the news from yng yng .. tat day i think it was wednesday, was actually a good day 4 me with quite a few other good news .. other than the 1 about my family .. cant remember wat the others were ..


back to my daily routine ..

on mon .. i woke up super early to go 4 volleyball training .. it was really not easy to get out of my warm cosy bed .. especially during winter morning ..when u can imagine urself freezing in the cold hitting the stupid ball .. but ur other option is just to lay back on ur bed and go back to sleep .. this is a normal situation tat occur in my room .. jeshri wakes up quite late which is after 8 for the first ten days .. but due to my determination :P and "some1" saying tat i was fat .. i HAD TO ! .. i need to keep fit .. and tat;s wat drove me up from bed . . volleyball was quite fun .. with a nice coach and also my pe teacher, mrs o'neill ...

oh darn .. bedtime .. had to continue tmr about my week .. >.<
ciaoz ..
not sleepy yet ..

No comments: