Monday, July 26, 2004

continue from where i stopped last nite due to bed time ..

volleyball was great fun .. hardly play volleyball in my life and i enjoyed it alot .. but guess what?? this morning when tammi came to wake me up .. i was too tired and lazy to go .. cant imagine myself shivering in the cold plus.. last nite i was talking on the phone with cx till quite late .. so .. i gave up and tat's enough of the determination crap tat i said last nite .. but in fact i actually felt guilty and i'm gonna make up 4 it .. i'm going 2 do sports after school to relieve my guilt .. heheehe ~!! but still ..felt really bad about it .. >.<

last tuesday morning was badminton training .. my whole room woke up really early to go 2 training .. i think it was quite funny coz pau and jeshri wake up really late normal school days . .but tat day .. all of us woke up early and we actually managed to catched the school bus tat was about to leave to the stadium ,.. not to forget sarah who was really efficient managed to get ready in 5 minutes. wow ~!! .. how i wish i could do that~!! we had heaps of fun and of course not much of excercise .. my partner was zehan, a year 9 malaysian girl who live in the boarding hse as well, at first as we were in odd number.. then randomly elena became my partner .. who played against a few people .. not as fun as the time when i used to play badminton at primary school .. probably my partner and i still need co operation and communication ... and i find it weird like how they dun haf singles ?? !! they oni have double .. WEIRD school and weird rules .. well .. my mum had suggested me to give up volleyball and focus on badminton as i had more experience playing badminton rather than volleyball .. i hope i can find a better partner or get moved up to team A .. well .. i cant actually expect much .. i think i would enjoy myself more if i am in team B coz of my friends and the company .. but then .. we have to reach for higher aims .. :) .. i think tat;s good enough if i can win my opponent school ..

there i go .. wednesday was matches day .. 4 both volleyball and badminton ... during my last period.. i've made up my mind to go 4 badminton instead of volleyball because all the matches 4 volleyball are away matches .. i duno bout badminton .. plus there was a history topic test tat day .. which meant i cant leave class early due to the test and prior to my laziness~! hehehe~!! i dun wanna work on my test during prep when all the others had finished it ... so i decided to go for badminton which was just after school in our school .. yep .. lazy me ~!! i wonder wat will happen if i did go 4 badminton ~!! hmm ... might be a really different experience .. well .. we played against a school named Lowther Hall .. it was written like this in the board .. at first my friends and i were wondering where on earth in plc was lower hall ?? ~!! been here 4 half a year but never knew there was such place .. then when we asked a girl passing by .. she told us," oh lowther hall .. it's the name of the school .. not a place of our school .. " looking at us in a weird =.=! hehehehe~!! at tat moment .. we burst out laughing coz of our carelessness .. :P .. when our opponent first arrived ... they looked as if they were so good and we felt so shit .. but then we knew how well they were when we were on the court .. elena and i beat them like " luo hua li shui" mann .. 15-1, 15-1 .. :) so proud of us~!! .. hahaha ~!!

thursday was movie in our room nite ..
oh no .. bedtime again .. have to go now ..

No comments: