Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shopping spreeeee with the bestie

Today was chadstone VIP. We only found out about it at 7pm tonight.
Jon and I still went anyway. We couldnt resist the Asian side of us, even though we both had nothing we need. I wanted a jacket. He just wanted to get out of studying.

As usual, there's sales and people roaming around. packed. loud music and crowd. you get the picture.

We stopped by Frat House (this random shop that I rarely ever go in) and I ended up buying a sweater). The store was giving some coupon things as well earlier during the day. So, on top of the 30%, if you present with a $5, $10 or $20 voucher that they gave out earlier, you get further reduction. So, yes, paid for mine and continued on.

Jon tried on this blue cashmere top that looked rather good on him. Obviously, cashmere... and it aint the cheapest thing in store. He put it aside. If you know Jon well, when he likes a particular clothing, he thinks about it. a lot.

We left the store and went hunting for my jacket / coat.
When we were at Sportsgirls, Jon came up to me with a big grin on his face and on his hands, he proudly showed me a Frat House $20 discount voucher that appeared out of no where in the completely different store.

Jon: I prayed and asked God if I should buy the top. I said only if I can find a $20 voucher. I was looking very hard in the shop but couldnt find it. and guess what now? Look!

Mun: It's a signnnn! Go get it, Jonny!!

Jon: (dashing towards the exit) I'll call you later.




I love how God is in the big things and also the little things.
I love how God loves us so much that He cares about our daily desires and our desperate needs.
Pretty sure Jon appreciates the top heaps more, knowing that God provided the best deal for him. Bet God reckons Jon looks good in it that's why He allowed him to buy one more top. (You should really check out his wardrobe mann! super banyak baju oh! )

But I love going on shopping with my 2 best friends. They help me with decisions! One is there to physically carry my shopping bags, and the Other is always there with me, keeping me safe and He even provides!

No comments: