Thursday, March 24, 2011

PCR calls

This week, I made a couple of phonecalls to the kids in my podgroup. Being back in Planetkids gave me the biggest honour to connect with the little champions of this generation.

The other day, I was on the phone with Emily and was trying to get to know her better.

Mun : So, what do you like to do? (thinking that it would be either sports or craft)
Em : I like to swim (she just won a couple of swimming competition that day)
Em : and I looooveee to pray


wow! how beautiful is that?!

After that, I called another girl, from the total opposite side of town, Tabitha.

Mun : How's your day, Tabitha?
Tabi: Good, thanks! We won the baseball game today! (she sounded real happy and pleased)
Mun : Great work!! Do you like playing baseball?
Tabi : Yes I do. But I like praying and reading the bible more!

OH MY GOODNESS. what amazing kids i have! They are such legends. God has truly placed something so precious to Him into my care and I am sooo excited for this year. I know that it is gonna get better and better!

No comments: