Thursday, March 24, 2011

Little things I thank God for

This week thus far, has been super amazingly good for me!

My dad flew over from K.L. and brought us the good news that he is definitely buying us a car! (yay!!!) It hit me the other day that, it is such a big blessing that I am actually given a car. I always wanted a car, I think ever since I could drive. But then, financially, I could only afford an older, probably unsafe car based on my own ability. There has been lots of petition to both my biological father and my Father in heaven for a car. And, the process took REAAALLLY long, but i know it is coming! and the fact that I am given one, reminds me that I am well looked after and I should never take these things as though I deserve it. I am truly very grateful.

This week, I was taken out to amazing dinners too!
from Hu Tong dumplings and Tao's beautifully plated set dinner to Queensberry salmon, oh my. I think I ate too much for my own good. my tummy was surely very happy.

and yesterday night, Sookers told me that I have a surprise at home. It was a bouquet of flowers delivered to my door. Attached was a note from Hhams that made me felt evermore so loved.

I've had the best surprise under fairy lights too. The night was just too beautiful and my iPhone wouldnt do it any justice.

God has been so good to me. As I think of his goodness, I am marveled and feel so precious. <3

Psalm 103:7

I will tell of the kindnesses of the LORD,
the deeds for which he is to be praised,
according to all the LORD has done for us—
yes, the many good things
he has done for Israel,
according to his compassion and many kindnesses.

No comments: