Wednesday, March 09, 2011

the NEW has come

It may sound a little slow and late, but going back into Uni again sorta gives me this feeling as though the year has just begun. We all know that it is now March! (OHMYGOODNESS!)

Indeed, the new has come.

We are no longer living in 1 Prince St. I am now an official Glennie!
Living at home with my sisters only, without our parents does indeed feel weird. I have now resume a lot more responsibilities - from getting us connected to the internet to making sure that there's groceries in the pantry and getting everyone fed, they are not on my official lists but obviously, I do need to think about them. I even have to sign my sister's excursion forms and permission slips! Yikes! Hello to growing up hey?

This semester, even though I only have 2 official days.Yet, with work, I have to leave home at 6.40am and coming home only at about 5 or 7. If I'm lucky, 3pm. Traveling to and from Uni is quite a killer but oh wells. I guess I can still cope with quite bit of that. I just dont like the fact that by the time I get home, it's late and I am only left with 3 hours to spent with people / family before my body gives away. I am slowly adapting to this new change, I hope.

Still, I am really excited (and nervous).
Final year has presented its scary part - job search and interview. Along with it, I am placed to think about the future.
Where do I see myself? Where and what has God called me to do? How am I going to support myself? and who will be in the picture?

Psalm 139:16
Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

No comments: