Monday, October 18, 2010

MUN YEE SHALL BE DISCIPLINED!

YES! with approx 2 weeks, i am doing my papers, i should perhaps be more discipline and really hit the home run with this yes?

I am already counting down to nov 5th!
and that's when my family arrives too!!!! :) :) I told mum yesterday that I'd like her to meet my friends.

Mum : yeaaa, of course of course

Me: then you can meet all these people that I've been trying to tell you about.

Mum: and your B-O-Y (she so cute, she literally spelt it out)

Me: WHAT? B-O-Y? :S

Mum: We will have a proper talk when I get over.

Me thinking to myself: Should I be worried?

Mothers are soooo good at knowing how their daughters are going. Even when you dont talk to them for ages, they just have this amazing mother intuition hey?

So, if you'd like to meet my family, come line up now and book in your timeslot for interview!! (i'm only kidding!)

but yes! less 20 days till i finish my accademic year!




(ok. i lied. i've got placements at summer!! POOHBUM!!)

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

What BOY!! Story me!!! =)

Mun Yee said...

tell u when i get back dear!
Nothing is happening yet. So breathe!! ;p

cx said...

The first thing I see when i decide to pop by your blog after so long is BOY. oh boy oh boy story time.

Mun Yee said...

CX: you crack me up ALL the time! this is too funny. my mum misunderstood la. super funny. tell u when i see you! all the best with exams!! see you soon?