Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Friends like you, are for FOREVER!


i just had the best time talking to my best friends on skype. it felt soooo good to be talking like there's no tomorrow with the three of them!



we cant help but talk about the future and the exciting things that God has planned for us. And the beauty of it is, we never fail to include each other, like it is without a doubt that our friendship will never change. i love it!

Even when the world crumbles down on me or when i'm faced with bees, i know God has sent me you, to always have shoulders to cry on, to hug me and to tell me that things will be ok again. Thank goodness for whats app, skype and all the goodness that technologies has offered, you are not so far away.

Counting down to the day we finally see each other! xx


No comments: