Friday, October 29, 2010

legit reason to procratinate

yes. I should be studying. My next paper is on Monday but I am soooo tired from today's prac exam! PRAISE GOD that I passed and I even gathered the courage to pray with my partner! :) YAY! :) (thank you God for making it happen!)

Anyway, I have been playing these few songs during my study sesh.

Fireworks - Katy Perry
Count on Me - Bruno Mars
Arithmetics - Brooke Fraser
Seasons of Love - Rent
First Love - Paradise
GLEE!

(sorry for the lousy tech skills, otherwise if i know how to, i would let you click to it, so for now, if you're interested, just go youtube it yourself ;p )

I've also discovered some pretty amazing artists in my mega unfamiliar itunes playlist like, Corrine May, Jacks Mannequin and to my surprise, i have a bollywood song in it!

ok Munyee, get back to studying missy!

No comments: