Tuesday, September 08, 2009

one touch from heaven

I'm sorry about the previous emo post. i was truly down that time. and i just wanna show people the reality of life, the reality of being a Christian. We do get challenges too and we do feel down and hit a few dead ends here and there. but i know,

my God is still faithful.

I know that there will come a point of time, where i can be picked up and stand on my feet, giving him praise again!

I know that all along the way, God has been always there cheering me on and never giving up on me. I know that my issues are dead tiny compare to others but hey, i have emotions too and nothing takes more out of me than being drained emotionally. i was chugging along, trying to do my thing. Times of giving up and throwing in came into my thought, somehow, the fact that i have witnessed God's goodness refrained me from surrendering to the world. I know that Jesus has more and better things that the world could offer. I know that His love is real and His love is so powerful that it breaks all yoke.

i dont really know what it was that kept me going, but i persevered. and i'm glad i did!!
God actually has a bigger and better plan for me. He's just waiting around the corner and waiting to surprise me.

At camp, i felt His touch like never before. it was like electricity, so tenancious, so powerful, so intense. there's no one exact word for it! I've heard heaps about heaven colliding with earth. i've seen it in planetkids where it happened to my kiddies. but that night, it happened to me. I knew that God had positioned me in camp, spoke into my heart and after surrendering everything to Him at his feet (during kidshaper) He has propelled me forward and BANG! a powerful touch of God hit me.

honestly, i didnt know what happened or what it meant. i just know that God is there and He touched me. He affirms things that i felt in the spirit. things that i'm sure of and things that i'm not sure of. He's there to care and just gently pushes my back, nudging me forward. i can hear him say "come on, that's it! come on! " AHH He's just so good!
and guess what - that's my Dad! i'm just falling more and more in love with Him!!! <3




Jesus,
it's such a priviledge to be used and to witness your power touching people and transforming lives. Thank you for not giving up on me when i thought i wouldnt be able to do it anymore. Thank you for mending the broken hearts and the past hurts. I know now, truly that You alone are good enough for me. please continue to grow me into what you want me to be. help me to walk in the power, authority and annointing that you have bestowed on me.
i love you.

and also, thank you. for the awesome people that You have placed in my life. thank you that you are doing an awesome work in them. please do more!
amen!


i'm missing camp already!!! i absolutely loved the powerpack weekend of fun, people and most of al, experiencing God! my urbies are awesome. the people i met are so cool. i cant wait for more of Jesus!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun be sorry!! that's what makes us HUMAN!! Even christian will face hard times, challenges and spiritual warfare. However, we know we still have our lovely Father in Heaven who always look upon us.

"...If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up His cross, and follow Me." Matthew 16:24

God will bless your surrender to Him instead of surrendering to the world. Praise the Lord!!

Glad that u r ok now. But still, remember to let ur faith continue to influence the people around you!!

Rock 4 Jesus!!

DanT said...

Agreed with the above post!^^ We all have our emo days LOL...Just good to see that you're in a better place!^^