Sunday, September 20, 2009

A weekend Like no other

When it's a good weekend, or when u know that u've had a good time, you'll know it! And this weekend was just rocking and there's just so much thankfulness and gratitude in my heart that it's overfilled with joy. Tmr, it's time to spread those joy to my kiddies n also those that I'll meet!! Oh yea! I'm excited!!!

Anway, before I get too sidetracked, I'll just quickly share what happened.

Honestly, I think my weekend just keeps getting better and better ever since kidshaper. Praise Gor friendship and just being so good to me! I duno if u've ever had this feeling - that things just seemed so good that you could actually withdraw yourself from reality, and take upon a third person point of view n ask yourself, is this real?! What I did today and the happiness i felt, real? Or like when it comes to the end of the day, u depersonalize(mental health term) hahahhahaaha n reflect on how good it has been? Ur heart overwhelms!
That was what I felt.

I finally sleptover @ li's hse on Friday. Those who don't know, I insist on sharing a single bed with her. And we must have seperate blankets each cos I'm a blanket-snatcher in the middle of the night. But i simply lovee hanging out with this chick!

This weekend so far, I've learnt a few new things bot myself and I just can't stop reflecting bout my perspective on friendship. ( typing on iPhone is soo mega challenging)
anyway, I've known that I'm sentimental but I realize that there R certain things that I've never actually let go. Especially when it comes to friendship. I realized that I still hold on to the past and have never really grasped the concept of moving on. I think it could still be jpainful for me. I know for my own benefit N also for the person on the other end, it's actually a good thing! I mean i know the reality that life goes on whether you like it or not. But I think I'm quite stubborn in the sense that I belive something ought not to be changed! Relationships are one of them. Not to say that u stay stagnant, bt I meant thAt u're not supposed to move backwards. I duno but I found out that for some specific people, though they moved on n we barely see each other, I'll still hold on real tight on what we shared before. Yeaa. I guessed we've moved on but I still hold on to what we had and will fight real hard to keep this friendship going. Idunno if I'm making sense. But u know what, even as I watched UP today with ant (awesome show! Highly recommended in 3d) I realized that perhaps God is also telling me to let go of the past and move on.
I guess it's time for me to say "thank you for the adventure. And now go have some new ones".

I'm not saying that it's to ditch all my friends or just leave everything n turn a new page. No! I'm saying, some things had occured for us to grow together, so that when we grow old, we can have a good laugh togehter!! Hahaha. Yeaa. And some things happen to test how strong we really are. But you know what, some happen just so that you can see that there are treasures around you, every day and every moment. So that you can journey on and start your adventure with these people around you. Sometimes, all we need to do is just to look and embrace. Don't worry about what others may say or think. Don't stews about passing comments like you're always busy and always not at home. Heck, it's my life and I'm ever only gonna live today once. I'm ever only gonna have this minute once and it'll be gone n dotted in history. Yes. I used to be affected lots by passing comments, and I used to justify situations. But this weekend, I realized that This truly is my life And the life that God has given me. I am gonna live it to the fullest and do what God has called me to(even though lots oftimes it's scary and require stepping out). Still. It's a life worth living. I think I'm discovering mire about this more to life life that God wants me to live. I know it's basic life lesson 101.
But when u actually understand it. Goodness!


I can't thank God enough for the friends that I have around me and also those that shared and are still sharing this journey with me. Whichever stage n phase we are in, I want you to know that I hold on very dearly all the memories we shared.

Sassy,
I love how even though things aren't exactly the same as it used to be as when we first met, I know that I can still cuddle next to you and just be comfortable and be loved. I love u and am so definitely hogging ur bed again!

Ant,
I simply enjoy ur company!! Simple as that but u know it goes far beyond yea? Look forward to adding more pages to our adventure book. I'll be Russell n u can be Carl! (since u say u're old) hahaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hebrews 10:23-25
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

Mun Yee said...

oh my goodness!
tat was wat i heard today!

Mun Yee said...

sorta!

Anonymous said...

Thank God...continue to be encouraged...God bless ya!!