Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thanks for breaking my heart so effortlessly. Thank you for helping m realize that I am so small. Thank you for making me stronger and helping me to realize that I can actually be so insignificant. I thought we were close and I thought you care. Obviously I was in my own lil buble And clearly my dream was just fantasy. Thanks for the invitation, I hear your laughter and I only longed to be a joiner.

I hate I love you.
I hate how I can't be mad at u
I hate I tried so hard to be loved
I hate how I can't cry out loud
I hate how things are and you prolly never realize a tad bit. Or perhaps all these rubbish are just mere thoughts that plagued my mind?
I dunoo

but you know wat? Thank u for teaching me that I can't always run n hide. Thank u for teaching me and putting me in a position thAt I can do nothing bit cry out to God. Thank u for not always being there when I needed cos through tough moments like these, I've learn to turn to my heavenly Father.

I wonder what next yr holds for us but watever it is, with or without me, you'll do great.
All the best

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes, the heart was made to be broken, so you can prepare a new heart for Him and a new him.

sometimes,what seems insignificant when you have it, is important when you need it, so be proud and be strong of it.

sometimes,someone you care the most might not be the one that care for you the most,so you will learn how Jesus feels.

Maybe we are asking God
"Why did I lose him/her?"
But God replied us
"you didn't lose him/her, you let him/her go..."

Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. When we look back, it will not be a LOST,but a LESSON for us to grow.

"Can two walk together,unless they are agreed?" Amos 3:3
I believe there's someone who willing to walk with you on the path of God's bless.

Before that,always turn to Him without hesitation and regardless any situations, as to guarantee you'll do great with or without him.

Do your best too, because u r on your vibrant journey.

Joel Tan said...

cheer up dear :)

seee im still reading ur blog anonymously after sooo many years!
you've got such a loyal reader

i am creepy and i stalk u heeheehee

Flo said...

* hugs mun yee tightly *