Monday, August 18, 2008

little things that makes huge differences in my life

i feel so blessed :) just today itself i've recieved 4 awesome stuff :D

tell me, i am loved or wat!

Beloved Trixie kindly borrowed me her laptop to use. Hence, i'll be able to go online more *Erhem cough cough* i mean do assignments and focus on my studies :)



Ai ling and gang - chenny andrew and jimmy .. we went and had an awesome fun night after church. eating away at nice ipoh food, dessert and even talked to this restaurant owner by random coincidence. it was a Godly thing. it was fun talking and being silly joking around with these guys!! :D

through this week, joanne, william and chunwei texted me to say hi and tell me how much they miss me and thought of me.
awwww...

teck keong generously took me out to this really nice place in south yarra for dinner. it was a staeak house. the food was real yummmmm.. it was that good that it made me scrap the idea about being conscious of wat i eat away. it was great stuff :D

Chenny due to his promotion, pay rise and recieving bonus has generously bought us koko black chocolate!! YUMMM :D


(that;s not the real exact thing of wat he bought us. but will get a pic of the real thing he bought us after i charge my camera :p )

but they are AWESOME stuff and i havent had koko black since i last had it with my sis 2 years ago maybe? tat place brings back memories. yeen, am i right? but surely God has been very kind, cos i needed it :)

and finally, the best surprise of all, KIWI BROUGHT A "SLICE" (is that wat you call it?) of DURIAN FOR ME!!
that's so sweet of him. i am proud to admit that i am a durian fan and durian brings back heaps of memories from home. family and friends.



YUUMMM .. thank you guys for showering gifts. it truly is the thought that counts :D :D :D :D :D thank you for making an impact in my life!

1 comment:

love.hope.peace.faith said...

KOKO BLACK!

ohmegosh! it brings back so many good ol' memories.
the sleepovers we had in my tiny palmerston room, the shopping in bridge road.
ahhh... great time.

you are deeply missed dear!