Friday, August 15, 2008

2 years anniversary

It'amazing how time flies. i had this song playing in my head.

"Our last summer"by Abba.
I can still recall our last summer
I still see it all
Walks along the sand, laughing in the rain
Our last summer
Memories that remain.

it has been 2 years ever since i said yes. And ever since then, my life journey was never the same again. He has never left me nor forsaken me. Through times of joy and trying times with sorrow, His grace and mercy flows. His love never ceases.

some times life throws troubles at me, oh yea, but He's always there to hold my hand. name a few? house was broken into, loss my wallet in a foreign land, undergone loneliness, feeling of no one understand, falling sick, transitions, family disagreements, doubt. fear. rejection. blah bahblah. YET, there's always him. even when i wasnt looking to him, or expecting anything from him, his comfort is always there.

not only that, He laughs with me, makes me smile. brightens up my day and cheers me on! He shows me that there's power with love.

with him, there's always hope.
with him, there's always strength.
with him, there's always peace.
with him, there's always healing.
with him, there's always l.o.v.e.

thank you Jesus for this 2 years. i'm believing for greater things, cos there's defintiely more.

1 comment:

love.hope.peace.faith said...

i can still remember the sms u sent to me on this very day 2 years ago.
i was overjoyed no words can express how happy i was.

Thank God for choosing you and me. :)

love!