Monday, April 02, 2007

SEARCHING .....

i'm sure that everyone has been on the net and trying to hit the search button.. then wat happens next? .. the timer thing comes out and u're put into the waiting mode. as though u're com just froze... at times when u're desperate, it can be pretty annoying.

guess wat?

currently.. i'm in that mode. but the thing is .. my search field is empty. or perhaps .. my name was entered in.

i ALWAYS thank God for placing the most amazing people who love me for who i am in my life. seriously .. though most of them duno Him.. but i can just see the love they have for me .. beats everything else.. and i just cant help but secretly have tears rolled down my eyes.

why? i kept asking. but guess everything has a purpose behind it.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

i cant see it yet. but i'll try to persevere.

but right now.. this very moment.. i'm

currently lost.

currently desperate for directions.

currently trying to figure out who i am.

currently thinking .. who am i to you, you, you and You.

i need guidance. vertically and horizontally. desperately!

i want a hug T.T

can u hear my cry?

No comments: