Thursday, April 19, 2007

for some reason.. i couldnt find any reason to blog. but then .. this struck me .. and kept me on.. can i please encourage everyone to pray.

Today's Prayer
April 18, 2007

Dear Father in Heaven, Please forgive us of our sins, of our complacency, of our failure to do something about terrible wrongs that go on around us. Please help us to know what to do and say, as well as when to be still and wait for You to act. God, my heart breaks for the precious children around this world who live in the shadow of abuse. This happens all over the world, in rich and poor communities and everywhere inbetween. I pray for a supernatural intervention on their behalf. PLEASE rescue them from the mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual pain and anguish they have experienced and many continue to experience. Remove this evil from them. Take them to a place of safety, comfort, and true love. Provide for their every need. Heal their wounds, dear loving Father - their wounded souls, minds, and bodies. Please repair their spirits that may be broken and restore unto them a new hope and a new life. I pray for those who bring this harm upon these children. Oh, how Your words speaks of their demise. I pray that You will intervene, soften their hard hearts, open their eyes to their spiritual condition and their wretchedness, show them their need for You. I pray that the Holy Spirit will convict their consciences and bring them down so low that they are undone, that they have nowhere else to look but up to You. I pray that they will be saved from their sins and given new hearts and new lives. May they reach out and do all they can to stop others from the wrongs they have committed and save other children from becoming victims of abuse. Father, help us as Your children to know what we can do to help these children. I pray that You will love them through us and work through us to accomplish Your will. In my blessed Savior's name I pray, amen.

1 comment:

Jazzi said...

HI! =)

Stumbled upon your blog, interesting posts, especially about christianity.

Keep it up! =)

Jason (Francis'bro)