Saturday, September 02, 2006

MY WEEK :)

well .. great heaps of things had happened during this week .. loads of ups and downs .. and indeed it is a break through for me.. planet uni camp indeed was an eye-opener :) i learnt and grew so much in and continue praying that i'll grow even more :)

i choose to stand for my generation and i wanna live my life chosen.
we need to break free of tradition and all those things that had been holding us back. all the hurts and things that we desire the most are those that shape who we are and it somehow frustratingly is what we in turn become. it's the environment, culture and the past events that had hurt us so deeply that mould who we are now .. that's why we need to thrive for a breakthrough of those and live a life in the bright and righteously.

During the camp, i've experience heaps. joy, disappointment, frustration and peace. i was dreading to go on this giant swing which was like 4storey high but the man who was doing the safety thingy got tired and put a stop on the guy in front of me. i was like !~!@#$%^ i queued for 2 and a half hours for that ride(even ended up with sore muscles!) but i waited so patiently and was so kindly pulled the ppl up (the swing need a group of ppl to pull the person up) but i was in total devastion when he said tat's it!! i dint get to go on the flying fox, i dint get to play basket ball nor anything!! >.< i was gonna cry mann!! and thank God, joyce was kind enough to take a stroll with me and thank God for the wonderful scenery - the sunset!!! i'll post the pic after sis return my cam cable k? and instead, i went rock climbing. which was all good and took away my disappoinment i guess. He was there to restored my peace :)

Anyhoo .. camp was awesome because i can finally experience the Holy Spirit and i can loudly proclaim that GOD IS REAL!! Apart from some of the messages that Paster Matt spoke which applies totally to me, i witness the Holy Spirit touching the lives of others and also myself!!! on Saturday night, the hall was filled with God's presence. Jia heng,ex-chsian and his gf, adeline were praying for the gift of tongue for me. it was a gift that God gives everyone and with it, you can communicate with God in a language that no one can understand other than God and when words cant express what you wanna say, just speak in tongue and God will understand ur need. initally it's a bit scary to hear bout things like this, but it was written in the bible.. so yea.. it was all good :) i dint just get it instantaneously, i prayed and prayed and i guess the key to it was to have child-like faith, to trust the Creator totally and it just comes naturally. yup!! then i got it!!! :) :) :) i dint know wat was i saying but it doesnt matter cos my God knows :) i was in tears. i was desperate for Him and when i was praying for my family and friends, tears were flowing like river mann!! seriously!! i was tat desperate for Him to change the lives of my loved ones. and deep inside of me, i could feel the warmth and the intimidacy with God. it was a really powerful prayer, i could feel it!! and i know that He is listening.

oh ya!! did i mention that on our way there our bus broke down? yup! it did and smoke was coming out of the tyre!! scary!! but under God's grace, we were all save and sound :) and oohh!! i meet loads of new friends through this camp!! it was AWESOME!! and i really like planetshakers church!! the people there are just so so friendly!!! i'm going there again tomorrow!! :)

anyhoo.. i've been rejected twice or even thrice this week >.< and it's really saddening!! not everyone is encouraging and sometimes, i'm just like a baby, learning to walk. but then, when an adult's unintentionally pushes me, my bumm lands on the flat ground. to you, i may not be crying with that smile on my face and i'm just not looking to you in the eye, but deep inside i'm crying aloud, just like a baby would when she falls but i'll never give up, cos i belief in you and the Almighty one. and this song play my heart out

Here I Go Again Lyrics
Casting Crowns


Father, hear my prayer
I need the perfect words
Words that he will hear
And know they're straight from You
I don't know what to say
I only know it hurts
To see my only friend slowly fade away

Chorus:
So maybe this time
I'll speak the words of life
With Your fire in my eyes
But that old familiar fear
is tearin' at my words
What am I so afraid of?
'Cause here I go again
Talkin' 'bout the rain
And mullin' over things
that won't live past today
And as I dance around the truth
Time is not his friend
This might be my last chance
to tell him that You love Him

But here I go again
Here I go again

Lord, You love him so
You gave Your only Son
If he will just believe
He will never die
But how then will he know
What he has never heard?
Lord he has never seen mirrored in my life

Chorus:

But here I go again
Here I go, here I go

Chorus:

This might be my last chance
To tell him that You love him
This might be my last chance
To tell him that You love him

You love him, You love him
What am I so afraid
What am I so afraid
What am I so afraid of?
How then will he know
What he has never heard?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on the brighter tone, since we bid uniform goodbye, thursday we had to dress up as 80's. it was so much fun even though i had 2 tests tat day and initally couldnt be bothered but was so hyped up by the boarders!! :)

some photos here. more to come!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

mak lee and i at the quad when planetshakers came to our school to perform :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

kaitlyn mak and roxy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me and mummy at the post office bringing our favourite soft toy for a walk

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

someone special is recieving a mail!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


we took a retarded video at McD with our soft toys! real embarassing one!! >.< it's for our final day :P

gosh! time is really flying by!!
say bye to winter and hi to spring!! i'm loving it!! but then .. i dun want exams and farewells to come >.<

oh!! and i did another brave thing!! i gave a testimony in front of the whole school during friday lunch!! with a great heaps of supporters cheering me on as i speak :P on EXO day :) hope it touches ppl!!
big thanks to those who prayed for me. lee, mak,bing, phyliss, megan, mr and mrs curtis!! :)
and thank you to the SUIS ppl who so generously gave out chocolate :) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

friday night outings with my sis is always good and exciting!! we spent hours at David Jones looking for good quotes to put into my column at patchwork :) hehee:P ended up sitting at the gift section, looking at encouraging and aspiring books!! hehe:P

and oh oh!! i've submitted my VTAC uni apps!! :) praying that i get into uni and do watever that God has instored for me :)
\
anywayz. here's some belated photos
will put up more after i've gotten the cable from sis yea?

"that" food weekend with yeen, chua and mak

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

chua's generousity brought happiness to my tastebuds :)

at the buffet tat we went to at crown
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and also heaps of photos taken on the last day of uniform!! so nostalgic!! >.<

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my form class-ppl i see every morning :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

spesh maths class!! a lot of ppl there have genius brains!! (and obviously excluding me)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

chem class buddies!! (sadly dint get a class photo)


sorry a length post again. well ..pardon me! i havent blogged for so long! cant blame me!! :P

anwyayz ..
BIG BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUTS TO

5/8 MUMMY!!!! i love u mummy!!
6/8 Florence .. even though i kinda lost contact with her, if anyone kind enough to drop her a msg, pls pass my belated birthday msg to her k?
8/8 Yen Tink .. knowing her.. she sure had a blast on her bday :)
10/8 JOANNE ONG!!!!! hhahaha .. i love this babe to the max!!
14/8 Sing Chia.. happy belated 18!!
15/8 Tammi .. hope she enjoyed the heavenly icecream we got her in replacement of the cake :P
16/8 Zhien wei!! hope u got my sms!!
20/8 Chong Foo my lil bro!! happy birthday!! hope daddy passed my msg to you when u were at tuition!! hehe :P reckon my bro is WAY taller than me now!! stunted d!! >.<
27/8 Toh yuen.. havent heard from this guy for a long time .. but i sure still remember his bday :)
28/8 LL BABY!!! .. this baby is surely a special baby!! all the best in ur exams k?
29/8 Leong my cousin and Melody!! have fun being 18 k?
31/8 MERDEKA, Franky and amanda ..
1/9 Seng .. wow!! my eldest cousin is 22 already!! AHHH ... *shocked and disbelief*


sorry if i arhh .. missed out anyone.. i dun mean it 1. i've been trying to recall very hard olredi la !! :P hehehehehe

*trying to put on malaysian accent to fix my incompletion of only celebrating merdeka day with a loud NEGARAKU during dinner with my fellow tablemates :P *


hope to hear from ppl soon :)
till then take care k?

No comments: