Friday, August 25, 2006

LAST DAY IN UNIFORM~!! X3

well .. today is the last day of the year 12s in uniform before we start experiencing the headaches of wearing casual clothes to school in preparation for uni.. sigh.. it's quite sad as we face the reality that school is coming to an end soon and we are gonna graduate so SO very soon >.< sob sob sniff sniff~ this also means EXAMS and then the first step out on embarking to our future. yes! of course i'm gonna miss high school and boarding house!! >.<
all the memories can only be spelt in these few letters P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S!! and even though i've got super lousy memory that i suspect i'm gonna suffer alzhemier in the future.. but i really treasure each and every day of my life here. may it be good or bad. now ..especially an AWESOME thing had happen to me spiritually, i even wanna make my high school life more memorable!!

that explains all the cameras in year12 corridoor and in all the classes i've been attending this week!! literally everyone was cam-whorring!! pictures speaks more than words!! but then i just cut my fringe today!! damn yucky! yes.. i cut it myself.. tat explains y eh? but it was so annoyingly poking my eyes! oh well ... who cares! i want memories of the "moments" not just pretty faces.. so oh well!!




oh oh oh!! by the way.. i'm going off to church camp today with yeen, bing and joyce!! planet uni camp!!!! so exciting!! :) i really pray tat God will speak to me and my relationship with Him will grow and blossom even more~!!
& ya .. though yeen was being super bad mood and let it out on me yday for no fault of mine.. i'm glad that He gave me the strength and the peace to preservere and keep my calm :) thank God!! ya!! so yea.. pray tat i'll have an AWESOME time in camp k? and i'll tell u guys more about it!! :) when i come back!



all the best to my A-levels darlings in ur exams!! dont stress too much about it k? i'm always praying for ya!
Big thanks to pat who called me recently and sorry shen i missed ur phone call!
not to forget the SAMs who are having ur hols.. enjoy it k?!!


by the way.. i read this in the morning during breakfast from "purpose driven life" and i just wanna share this wit u all!

"THE BEST WAY TO LIVE YOUR LIFE IS TO LOVE. THE BEST WAY TO EXPRESS LOVE IS TIME. THE BEST TIME TO LOVE IS NOW!!!"

think about it k?

i love you all :)

No comments: